Meet Me For A Drink

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

Sam

I was tired, sleepy, and in bad need of a nice hot shower. It was as if Russell had read my mind.

He took my hand, leading us to our new bigger, cleaner, and fully stocked bathroom. He started the shower, allowing the water to warm up to just the right temperature. He slowly took my shirt off, causing goosebumps on my skin as his hands slowly train down my sides, and to the button of my jeans.

He then unfastened my jeans and took them off, softly trailing his hands up my inner thighs. But just as we were about to get intimate, his phone went off. He was ready to turn it off but it was a call from his sponsor.

He grunted, giving me his puppy eyes, letting me know he was sorry. "I'm sorry, I need to take this," he says, kissing my lips. He places his forehead over mine and smiles with his eyes closed.

"It's ok. Go ahead. I'll jump in the shower meanwhile." I say, holding his waist. His muscles contracted at the feel of my cold hands, making him grunt.

"I'll be quick," he says, kissing my lips again and going out of the restroom.

"Ok," I say as I see him leave the restroom. I turn, take off the rest of my undergarments and jump into the shower, letting the hot water pour down.

The water helped me relax, making me let out a soft moan as I tilt my head heavenward, closing my eyes.

I can't help but notice he took a while, so I began shampooing my hair, lathered my body with plenty of body wash, and began taking it off when Russell finally came in the shower.

His firm hands, though calloused, were still gentle to the touch. He trailed his hands over my back and began massaging my shoulders.

I couldn't help but let an involuntary moan escapade my lips as my eyes closed. "You feel tense, Sam," he whispers in my ear making me shiver.

"I am. But... This feels so good." I say through a whimper as his hands work magic on my shoulders.

"Just relax, I'll make you feel better," he says, making me smile. I turned, getting on my tiptoes and claiming his lips as my hands wrap around his shoulders. He softly holds my hips, pressing me against him, causing my lips to tug into a smile.

"I want you, Sam. I want you so bad," he whispers in my mouth making my walls throb. I was getting turned on, and I wanted more than a heated kiss.

"But," he says as I feel his length harden, poking my stomach. "It'll have to be a quick one. My sponsor, Andrew just called me inviting us for a drink. How about it? Are you up for it? I can call back and leave it for another night if you'd prefer?" he suggests, but I smile and kiss him again.

I know how much this sponsorship is to him, and I want to be there for support. True, I was tired, but I could really go for a little fun as well.

"Of course not. We can go for a little while." I say, making his smile grow. "Really? You're up for it?" he asks, wrapping his arms around my mid back and pressing us tighter together.

"Yes," I say, before he pulls my thighs up, making me squeal and wrap my legs around him.

The situation gets hot and steamy as he makes love to me in the shower. Our bodies feel hotter than the water, and I can feel the sweat down our bodies mixing with the water as he presses me against the shower wall, making love to me.

Twenty minutes later we are changing into comfortable clothes and getting ready to go meet his sponsor.

We put on warm coats and make our way out of the apartment. Russell locks the door behind him and we make our way to the bottom floor toward our new parking spaces.

He starts my car and we make our way to the restaurant his sponsor had asked to meet him at.

His phone begins to ring again and he handset to me, "Babe, can you see who it is, and answer it please?" he says, handing me the phone from inside his pocket. But, honestly... I can't help but smile. I love how it sounds for him to call me babe.

"Sure," I say with a big smile on my face. I take his phone and look at the screen, seeing his uncle Fred's name on the ID.

"Oh, it's Uncle Fred." we were supposed to meet them for dinner, and we had completely forgotten.

"Hi, Fred. How are you?" I say, pressing the loudspeaker so we both can hear him.

"Hi, Sam. Hey, we were thinking, there is this nice restaurant down by your school. We can meet up over there in a few minutes if you guys aren't so tired. Phoebe had me shopping all afternoon, but I can really go for a few drinks. What do you say?" he says Russell and I look at each other worried.

"Actually, Uncle Fred," Russell adds, clearing his throat as he continues to drive.

"Uhh, Andrew just called me. He wants to meet up for drinks as well. We were on our way to meet him now." Russell's uncle still disapproved of him accepting the sponsorship from them, but he had let it go when Russell told him it was his decision to take this sponsorship and the internship if he was accepted.

"I see. That's... That's ok."

"Are you sure?" Russell asks a bit concerned by the sudden change in his voice.

"Yeah. Yeah, it's fine," he says. Russell looks at me, pursing his lips.

"Ok. We can meet up tomorrow morning for breakfast if you'd like. We uh... Well, there were a few changes that happened today, and I'd really like to talk to you."

"Actually. Where are you meeting Andrew? Maybe we can tag along?" he asks, making Russell's eyes widen in surprise.

I wasn't sure it was a good idea, but maybe this could really help Russell. If Uncle Fred meets Andrew, maybe he'll see that they mean well to him and his career.

"Uhm, ok. Sure. Sam will text you the address, I'm sure Andrew won't mind. The more the merrier, I suppose." he says feeling a bit awkward.

"Great, we'll meet you guys there. Don't order without us," he says, hanging up without a goodbye.

I'm not sure what's going to happen next, but I have a gut feeling things are about to get interesting tonight.

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨