Chapter 11: Final Battle, Super Hedgehogs Power

Meanwhile, Robotnik continues to chase the two hedgehogs with his Eggman Robot.

Robotnik soon begins to run out of breath, "Coming, getting."

Suddenly, Sonic calls out, "Yoo-hoo!"

And Robotnik looks to see the two hedgehogs on the tree

"So what's the plan here?" Sonic asks. "You gonna build a big robot house? Get yourself a big robot wife?"

Eve laughs at the mockery Sonic is doing.

But Robotnik says, "I'm going to enslave humanity and force them to service my machines. First Green Hills, then the universe, then the multiverse, then who knows?! Maybe that'll be enough. Full disclosure?" and slowly, "You two won't be there."

Robotnik's eyes glow green as lasers blast out of the robots' eyes, destroying the tree and making the two hedgehogs leap off and try to avoid the attacks.

Sonic continues to taunt, "Eye lasers?! Really?!"

"Totally detecting super villain vibes," Eve adds.

Sonic and Eve continue to zoom through the forest to get away from Robotnik. Meanwhile, Tails, Knuckles, and Jazz are still climbing on the robot. Soon, Sonic and Eve zoom towards the bridge and start to run out of breath. Suddenly, Robotnik's Giant Eggman Robot rises up next to them.

"Snot rocket!" Robotnik says as he places his finger on the right nostril and aims his left at the hedgehogs. The Robot fires the laser with its nose and destroys the bridge behind Sonic and Eve.

"No, no, no! No, no, no!" Sonic cries out as he and Eve try to run.

But the wave eventually catches up to them and falls off the bridge and lands on the ground, and now they are both unconscious.

Robotnik laughs, "Ha, ha, ha, ha! Giving up already? Not so tough when you're fighting someone 700 times your size, are ya? You can't beat me! I'm all-powerful! All-knowing! All-seeing.

Suddenly, Robotnik turns around as he hears firing sound and looks to see Tails and Jazz coming into the cockpit after cutting the hole.

"Looks like your fancy robot has a glitch!" Tails says as he and all his holograms enter the room.

And there are also Jazz and her holograms as well.

Each of them calls out "Is it me? What about me? I'm over here! Up top! Down below! Behind you! I'm over here! Sorry! Over here! Too slow! Missed me again!"

Soon, Robotnik begins to shoot every last one of them. But the real Jazz uses each opportunity she gets to hit Robotnik on the head with her small fists and legs.

"You can't outsmart me. I'm the outsmarter-er!" Robotnik says angrily, and releases a green shockwave, obliterating the holograms and making the Tail tails hit the wall and land on one of the pipes. Jazz quick;y flies to Tails and helps him up.

Once up, Tails says, "We didn't outsmart you, We're just the distraction."

"Chao," Jazz replies with a nod.

Then Knuckles calls out, "Robotnik!"

Robotnik looks up to see Knuckles standing across from him.

"I am also a hologram," Knuckles calls out.

Robotnik bitterly says, "Disloyal.

"'Dis' is how I roll," Knuckles says, cracking his knuckles and charging up his fist.

Knuckles then charges at Robotnik, and with one powerful punch to Robotnik's chest, Knuckles manages to separate the Master Emerald from Robotnik. Without the Master the Master Emerald, the Giant Eggman Robot powers down and is unable to function without it. As the robot falls, Knuckles, Tails, and Jazz fall out, and the Master Emerald falls as well.