Chapter 8: Wedding Crashing

Meanwhile, in Hawaii it is the day of Rachel's wedding, and everyone is seated in their seat in the open space of the hotel. The wedding ceremony has begun and Rachel and Randall are about to be wed.

"These rings... signify the..." The priest announces, but interrupted with a phone call.

And the phone is from Tom's.

Tom quickly picks it up and turns it off, "Ha, sorry. Thought it was on silent."

The priest continues, "These rings..."

And Tom's phone interrupts again.

"Oh, really?" A woman speaks up.

Rachel is not pleased, "So help me, Thomas!"

"Uh, uh, uh, uh. It's just..." Tom quickly says.

Tom then picks up the phone and sees a message reading, "EMERGENCY! CALL ME BACK NOW."

"Okay, sorry, sorry. Excuse me, this is an emergency. Sorry," Tom says, and walks away from the wedding.

He picks up the phone, "WHAT?! This better be important. I just..." And notices something, "Are you skiing?"

"Snowboarding, actually. But we need your help now. Life or death situation this very second. We need you to use the Ring I gave you to save us. Like right now!" Sonic says in a panic.

"Okay, slow down, slow down. I don't even know where you are," Tom says.

"You just gotta picture where you want the Ring to go. So picture this," Sonic says

Then he shows the hillside he and Eve are snowboarding on to Tom through his phone.

"Oh, my god. Okay, okay. Hang on," Tomo quickly says, and brings out the ring.

When he throws it, the ring lands on the ground and doesn't do anything at all.

"What?" Tom asks.

"Did you throw it?" Sonic asks.

"What happened?" Eve calls out

Tom runs towards the ring and picks it up. He soon notices some writing and realizes something in shock, "Oh, god."

"What? What? Tell me wh-what 'oh, god.'" Sonic asks.

"I think I mixed up the rings when I was teasing Jojo," Tom says.

"What? Where is it then? Where is it?!" Sonic asks.

Tom looks to see the ceremony and Randall is about to put the 'Ring' on Rachel's finger.

"You don't want to know," Tom says, dreading.

"Oh, but I do, Tom," Sonic says as Tom sighs in disgrace.

Sonic continues, "I very much want to know, before Eve and I become a hedgehog-flavored snow cone."

"Hang tight, buddy. I got this," Tom says and rushes back to the ceremony.

The priest continues, "With this ring, Rachel..."

Soon, Tom walks up to Randall and Rachel, "Hey! Hi. Uh..."

"Everything okay, bud?" Randall asks.

"Not really." Tom answers.

Maddie asks, "What are you doing?"

"This is gonna sound crazy, but I need to see that ring for just one second, one second," Tom says.

However, Rachel questions with a frown, "Have you lost your mind?"

"I'm gonna give it right back, I promise," Tom says.

Then turns to Randall, "Please, Randall, it's really important. Can I-"