1.𝗞𝗶𝗺 𝗬/𝗡

There was murmurs of students everywhere in the cafeteria. Everyone was either gossiping, laughing or planning what will they do next.The girl sitting next to her brother was not an exception.

''You're really going? You sure you want to be an idol?''

''Hmm.I've made my decision. ''
The girl takes a deep breath.''I'm gonna miss you,oppa.'' she pouts.

''Aish.Don't start to cry now.You look ugly when you cry.And besides, it's not like I'm not gonna stay in touch.''

''What am I gonna do?I don't even know what i want to be''

''You are good in your studies. Why don't you become a doctor? ''

''No,I dont want to study forever and I can't stand blood''

''Then modelling? You've got great visuals you know.Ofcourse you are beautiful,I mean look at your brother.''

''Why are you acting like Jin? ''

''What? It's a fact lil sis''

''I was wrong about missing you.I'm not gonna miss you, you dork.''

''Yaah,show respect, I'm your older brother. ''

''Sure, Mr. Kim Namjoon.I have to go now.Classes gonna start in 10 minutes.''

_______

The classes were always boring but not this one. Because in this class she shared her sit with her crush aka friend Jeon Jungkook.Jungkook was always a quite guy. He is less talkative, more observant. And if photography would've been a girl,than that girl would be the love of his life.

''So?How was Paris?''

''Hmm?''
He was listening to the professor. Hearing her voice,he looked at her once then at the professor. Making sure the professor was not looking at them,he answered,

''It was good.I took so many photos. Wanna see?''

''Sure.After school?''

''Umm,no...I have to drop off Miya to her house and stay there until her parents come back from work. How about evening?''

Yeah. Miya. Jeon Jungkooks best friend. She was one of the reasons why she never confessed her feelings. Upon hearing Miya's name from his mouth, her smile fell a little. But the black haired boy didn't notice.

''Sure. Evening then.Usual spot?''

''K''

_______

It had been one hour now she was waiting for Jungkook at the park,their usual spot.Obviously, he was late.He was always late.Why?The reason was Miya.Miya was a good girl.Not those typical bitchy kind of girl. But everyone knew that she had a big fat crush on Jungkook.So it was relatable as to why she always made sure to make Jungkook busy, so that he cannot spend his time with now the waiting girl.

She took a deep breath.It was happenig again and again.She was getting hurt again and again.It was clear to her that for Jungkook, Miya was far more important than her.She didn't want to be the pathetic type of girl. She didn't want to hurt the sweet Miya. She didn't want to feel jealous. She didn't want to feel upset. She didn't want to hear anything. At this rate,everything was upsetting her.Even the sound of clicking and the lights of flash.

**Click**

**Click**

**Click**

''That's it.These were really good shots.Thank you Miss. Kim.''

''Well, I only did my job.''

''The shoot is done.You are free to go home now, Miss. Kim.''

''Yeah,right.I'm already tired.''

She went to the glam room to get changed and looked at the mirror. There stood a girl who could be discribed as the definition of beauty. Her brother was right.Her visuals were no joke.Through these years,she had struggled a lot.Got her heart broken,people said many good-bad things about her,many scandals, rumours and what not.But she was strong.Strong enough to fight with everything. Ofcourse she was. Cause she was not the pathetic type. She was................... Kim Y/N.

 Kim Y/N

-----------☘️☘️☘️-----------