20.𝗟𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘀

She was now wide awake. A drop of tear rolled out of her eyes. How can I do the same mistake. Again, he will make me feel like pathetic.But she was more angry at herself. Because she knew if she went back to last night again, she will do the same mistake again. And it was making her blood boil.

A muscular hand was wrapped around her naked waist. His chest was touching her back. And his soft breatings were touching her shoulder.He was awake too, she knew that. Every now and than he would kiss her cheeks, tighten his grip around her like he was afraid that she would leave . They were lying together because they didn't have the heart to break away from each other.

 They were lying  together because they didn't have the heart to break away from each other

But reality was bitter. So, she shallowed her silent tears and removed his arm from her waist. Taking the top from the floor she got dressed and stood up. He was already in his jeans but was shartless because she reeped it last night. They were both very silent like it was a silent deal between them. He wached her getting dressed with beating heart

"You'll get hurt tomorrow morning ." he was remembering it again and again.

Suddenly they heard a familiar voice calling his name. Recognizing the voice, he began to panick.He knew that he broke up with Miya last night but she was still in love with him.He didn't want to hurt Miya's feelings like this.

Suddenly the door brust open and Miya looked at them shocked. She didn't know what to think or say. She was just too shocked to do anything.

Miya. How can I forget that Jungkook was her boyfriend. That means he cheated on her with me. Her heart clenched thinking about that.

In her perspective, it looked like Jungkook was regreting. Like it was a mistake, and he didn't want Miya to leave him for that.

Would he tell her that it happened because he was drunk? That he will never do that to her. That he thought it was her? She didn't want to be the victim again. If she didn't want to be pathetic then she had to make him pathetic.

"I'm sorry." she said to Miya, while looking at her.

"I'm really sorry that it happened. But you can rest assured, we were just drunk. "

She now looked at him to see he was already looking at her frowning.

"He though that it was you last night." She spoke without even knowing that they already broke up and Jungkook
never touched Miya or any other woman except her, even for once.

''Just like I thought it was someone else too." She could see the hurt flashing in his eyes. His eyes were glisening.Her heart was paining while saying these things.

Her heart was paining while saying these things