8.𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀

''Okay sweetheart, now look at the flower with your lovely smile."

Jungkook was now taking photos of the little girl who was performing as little Kim Y/N in the project. She  was wearing a cute white frok. A tiara of white flowers above  her head.

Just then someone entered the set and every eyes turned to look at that direction. Jungkook's were no exception. But the problem was he could not take his eyes from that direction. It was like everyone and everything just stopped . He could only hear the thumping  of his heart and could only see her.

There stood the girl who took his breath away years ago,wearing a pastel pink frok which reached till her knees,  barefooted, a similar  tiara of pastel pink flowers like the little cast above her head. She was looking like a fairy. A beautiful angel. He could write a novel about here beauty and still it would not be enough.

''I loved her,
not for the way
she danced with my angels
but for the way
the sound of her name
could silence my demons.''

The calligrapher muttered to himself writing it down in his book.But Jungkook could feel those words in his veins.

"Oppa? OPPA?"

His head jerked back to the little  7 years old girl  who was smiling at the flower like a fool for nothing.

"Take my picture" she whined.

"Uhh.....sorry. '' Jungkook apologized.

-------

''Aaaaand done.''

Then the story writer asked Y/N to come forward. It was time to take shots of little Y/N and older Y/N together.

'' Are you good Mr. Min ?" Y/N asked the writer.

''Huh?''

'' I mean your head. You fell from your chair  pretty  hard that night. I hope you still remember the whole story though. '' she said in a teasing voice.

Yoongi glared at her. Chuckling  she posed for the camera.

''I need to act like a sweet girl?" she asked Jungkook.

''Well, aren't you?'' He replied in with question. She smirked and said

"Oh! am I?"

---------------------

"You're so sweet dear. God bless you. One day you will find a fine man for you who will love you forever.''
The older woman said to the girl who just helped her carrying all her grocery bags.