2.𝗢𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗢𝘂𝗿 𝗧𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗼

The rays of sunlight was coming through the windows. He again forgot to close the curtains. But that was not enough to disturb his beauty sleep. The thing that was able to wake him up was the annoying ringtone of his, the crazy and the loudest one.
Aaah...I'm going to kill you Miya.

He knew no one would do this except Miya.Looking at the phone, he saw that it was a number from Korea.Without thinking much he received the call.

''Hello?''

''Is this Mr. Jeon Jungkook? ''

''Yes.I am.Who is this?''

''Hello, Mr. Jeon.I'm the manager of K&P Studios. ''Hearing him Jungkook's heart flipped.

''Umm...Yes?''

''Mr. Jeon, we are delighted to formally accept your offer, and we are very much looking forward to your joining the team.We are now going to do the biggest project we do every year and it will be an honour if you become the main photographer of this upcoming project.''

He was silent for sometimes. He couldn't believe what he just heard.He got accepted from one of the biggest
company, for their biggest project? He took a deep breath to calm himself.

''Ummm...Mr.Jeon?Are you there?''

''Ah..yes yes.''

''I hope you received our email.In the email we mentioned briefly about the project.And also you have to come to the head office to meet the CEO in two weeks.Is that alright?''

''Yeah,sure. No problem.''

''See you in two weeks then,Mr. Jeon.''

''Yeah,Thank you.Bye.''

Cutting the call,he called the one person who came to his mind first.

''Hello?''

''OH MY GOD I'M SO HAPPY, MI. I'm coming back to Korea. I can't believe that I got the job offer, you know.....''

''Hold on, hold on, boy. Calm down. Take a deep breath. ''He does what she told him to do.But the excitement doesn't fade away.

''Now tell me.Why my boyfriend is so happy?''

''The K&P studios accepted me to be the main photographer of their upcoming project. Now I'm coming back to Korea within two weeks
Oh. My. God. Can you believe it?''

''I'm so happy for you Kook.I told you you will be one of the best photographers one day .''

''Yep.And now I'm half way to achieving it.''he exclaimed proudly.

After saying goodbye to Miya,he cut the call went to take a shower. Looking at the mirror, his eyes went to his shoulder. A tattoo of blackrose.Seeing it,he sighed. It has been 3 years. He missed her. She was his friend. Ofcourse, Miya was his bestfriend now girlfriend but each bond was different. Bond with Kim Y/N was different.

_____________

''Let's have a tattoo together.That will be only our tattoo.What do you think?''

''Wow. But I've never got any tattoo before.''

''It's okay. It will be the first one then.You can choose.I want you in my life always. ''

The black haired boy said without thinking much though what he said was true.The girl was really special to him.But he didn't notice the goosebumps spreading through her skin.That gave some hope to the girl.Maybe,just maybe he likes her more than a friend?

''Umm...how about a blackrose?''

''Why a blackrose? ''

'' Well, blackroses can represent power.Black as a color is often used to represent things like power, confidence, and strength. I personally think that blackrose can be a symbol of strongness.Everyone chooses the other roses but the blackrose still stands its worth with glory.I want our bond to be strong. I want to be strong.''

The boy was surprised. He always liked to hear her.It was always so peaceful to listen to her.He could spend hours after hours listening to her words but still wouldn't get bored.

''Wow. You really are something. Blackrose it is then.''

------------☘️☘️☘️-----------