11.𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

Listen to the music while reading it.I have added the [1 hour] version ,so that the music does not end quickly.

======

"Mam someone is here to meet you." Her manager said.

Their stay in London had came to an end. They did their photoshoot for one week in London. Half of the photoshoot was already complete. They were now in Seoul. Everyone took one weeks break. But she still had some work for another company.

She was going to be the brand ambassador of a perfume brand. So, here she was with her manager in Seoul for some official procedures .

"Who is it? Sofia, you know that I can't just meet with any man. Did he have any appointment fixed? "

"Mam, Kim Jihune."

Hearing the name she stopped her hand from signing the files. Her face was void of any emotion but Sofia worked with her from the very beginning . She could tell that the emtionless faced girl's blood was boiling.

"Tell him to wait . I'm coming."

---------

"Is there any headache now Mi?"

''How many times I have to tell you Kook. I'm fine."

"But you just took a bite from that
ice-cream.Why would you do that Mi? You know that doctor clearly told you to avoid this kind of...''

"Fine, fine my father, I'm sorry. I'm going to the washroom, wait here.''

They were having their lunch in a restaurant . After that, they will go to Miya's doctor. Jungkook took a deep breath. He was worried for Miya, Suddenly he saw a familiar figure entering the restaurant . Although she had a mask on but he still could recognize her from afar. She was his Kim Y/N after all.

Entering the restaurant, she searched for someone and then fixed her eyes at the corner table where there a man was sitting . Their table was near his table, so, he could hear them without any problem.

Y/N went to the table and sat infront of him. She gave him a sweet smile Anybody could feel that the smile was filled with hatred.

"I heard that you went back to your wife

"I heard that you went back to your wife."

"She is your mother! '', The man said gritting his teeth. She chuckled.

"Is she? I don't remember her
being my mother." she said bitterly.

"Anyways, why are you hear?''

"I'm your father Y/N. Can't I just meet my.....''

"Oh, please. Cut the bullshit crap." She rolled her eyes at the man.

"You are hear because you need something. I gave you fifty thousand dollars a month ago. Why are you here again?"