10.𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

You guys can listen to the music while reading it:)

=====

Today's photoshoot was complete. Taehyung went to a fan meeting, he was sheduled at 7pm in Brixton.Y/N just changed her outfit and removed her makeup.She was now in the editing room looking for her manager. Suddenly she heard a voice.

"Stay away from him."

Turning her face around she looked at the girl with confusion .

"What?"

"I said stay away from him." She firmly said.

"Who are you talking about?"

"You know exactly who I'm talking about." Hearing her she chuckled. A smirk forming in her rosy lips.

''And why is that?"

This time the latter shut her mouth. She was taken aback.She didn't expect this question from her and didn't know how to answer that. Why she didn't want Y/N near her boyfriend ?Y/N leaned towards the short haired girl.

'' You are his girlfriend right? Are you afraid that he will not stay loyal to you if he comes near me?"

She saw the short haired girl visibly gulping.

''Or, are you scared about his heart?''

Y/N remembered the face Miya made when she said her that she does not
holds any false facade, also when Taehyung asked her about a secret which Jungkook didn't know.

''Or are you hiding something big in your sleeves and afraid that he will leave you after knowing the truth.Tell me Miya,are you insecure? ''

"I...I.I said that don't come near my boyfriend" Miya tried hard not to tremble in front of her intimidating gaze. She again chuckled darkly.

"Don't worry darling, I don't go after taken man. And he's not worth it. Worry for yourself dear."
Saying that Y/N went out of the editing room and to the make up room.

Miya was standing there like a statue . Her legs were trembling , hands were sweating. She could feel the liquids flowing out of her eyes.

"Miya? What happened ?''

Turning around her eyes got bigger seeing Jungkook's worried gaze. Jungkook saw the two girl having some conversation. He could tell that Y/N said something which upsate Miya.

''What did she told you?''

''Nothing, Kook, I just.....''

"Stay here."

Saying that Jungkook went to the direction of the make up room.

-------

Looking at the mirror she sighed for the nth time. She was getting furious . But, why? Suddenly the door of the room brust open.She didn't turn around to look who it was. She could see him in the large mirror.

"What did you tell her. Why did you make her cry ?"
He asked but didn't expect a laughter from the latter. Turning around she asked,

'' She cried ?"

"What is your problem Y/N? What did she eve....''

He stopped in the middle of the sentence because she did something unexpected. Just like how she did it with Taehyung's tie during the photo shoot, she grabbed Jungkook's neck and pulled him closer to her, so close that their foreheads were touching.