5.𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸

Y/N's  P.O.V

I was walking with my whole speed. My breathing were hard. I had a pain in my chest. I was feeling like a pathetic girl. Jungkook didn't come. He could've message me. But he didn't.

There were some stupid boys in the park who out of nowhere started to take my photos like I am some freaking model.

They were talking about me while pointing their fingers  at me. I got really scared, when one of them approached me, I ran away before he could say anything.  So now I was here in front of my house .My chest heaving up and down. I was so so angry at him . But I was angry at myself more.

Hitting the calling bell, I waited for mother to open the door. But the door was staring at me as if it was saying "I'm not letting you in today."

Suddenly I heard a pleading voice. A pathetic sick voice which made me sick to my stomach.

"Please.. Please. Don't leave me Jihune. I'm begging you. "
''I'm sick of you, Yoona, Just go away."

There stood my bastard  of a father and my pathetic mother. I kept watching them blankly. They fought, at the end, that moron went away to his mistress, and mother kept crying her eyes out on her knees.

"Give me the keys" I asked her. No, If you thought that I was going to hug her, tell her that she deserves better, that she has me and Namjoon oppa, than you are wrong."

That woman was always a psychopath . She was obsessed over that moron. Always checking  his phone, spying on him. Me and Namjoon oppa saw everything. But nobody ever saw us. Nobody saw that, The refrigerator was empty, there was nothing to eat. So the  9 years old brother gave  his chocholate, which he achived from his teacher for being the genius  student he was to his 6 years old hungry sister. Nobody saw that most of the time they were alone, scared, hungry  at home when there moron father was having fun with some random bitches  and pathetic mother was busy  spying on him.  Nobody saw how they grew up till now, living just for each other.

As nobody saw them ever,so they decided that they will also turn blind to the world.

If she didn't know her worth, if she wanted to to remain the pathetic and obsessive bitch she is, then so be it.

Taking the keys, I went to home not waiting further more.

-----------------

"I'm sorry Y/N. Really,I swear.....''

"Leave it., Junghook!" I told him coldly without looking at him.

"Y/N, I'm really sorry. Miya had a fever and I couldn't leave her like that."

There it is again. Miya. Miya. Miya. But why I was getting angry at her? I don't have any right to do so. Jungkook was not mine.

"You could have called me." I muttered.

"I wanted to, I swear. But I got so scared  watching her fai..........''

'' Enough, Jungkook. The word doesn't revolve  only around you and Miya. If you don't want  me in your life, if you don't want to show me those damn pictures then fine, don't. But why did you told me to wait!?''

I was now spitting utter  bullshit, I knew it, but still I couldn't stop. I was a human being too. There is a limit  to everything.

''Why are you overreacting  ? I told you that Miya was sick "