24.𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵

''Excuse me, What?''

"Yes, Y/N . She was black mailing me to give her money and it was about you.''

"And what it would be?''

"I don't know. She didn't tell me."

''Don't tell me that you gave her the money, oppa"

She asked her brother, who was on speaker now. She was talking while making herself breakfast.

"No, I didn't. But I don't want her to harm your career in any way. Last time that bastard husband of hers took our pictures together and spread it because you hurt his fragile ego. I don't know, what this bitch is going to do now."

"Hmm... good that you didn't gave her money."

"Umm....Y/N. They are our pa...parents and..."

"Oh, please, Oppa. I know very well that you are saying it because of me. Even if we don't count them as our parents but still you paid all the debt of that shit, they are living in our house and we gave that shit a shit ton of money for his treatment. And now she is asking for money because she needs her cocaine. Don't you dare to give her your money, or else, I swear oppa, I will shave your eyebrows."

She could tell that he was gulping down his saliva. It was actually not an empty threat. When Namjoon told Taehyung about her crush, she shaved his eyebrow off while he was sleeping.He had to delay his shootings for that.

"Fine, fine." He hurriedly cut the call and she chuckled.

"Look's like my dear mother is missing me." whispering to herself she smirked.

________

" Mom. "

"Yes, dear."

She took a deep breath before talking.

"I'm going to tell him the truth, mom."

"What?"

"I'm feeling ashamed, mom. It's like a big burden to me. I loved him, that's true. But he was never meant to be mine. I chose the wrong path. I'm feeling very ashamed. He is unhappy because of me, mom. "

She couldn't help but sob. Her mother pulled her in her embrace and she cried in her mother's arm. Miya's heart cleanched thinking about what he would do after knowing the truth. She needed to tell him today.

___________________

"Miya darling, are you feeling better now?" Her mother asked her worriedly.

"What did the doctor say?"

Miya asked blankly. Her mother sighed. Miya was now under her doctor's care. But she became blank after Jungkook told her that he couldn't pretend to be her boyfriend anymore. That he didn't love her. And now Y/N was gone.

Although, a small part of her was guilty because she did everything to make Y/N realize that Jungkook was hers.

She told Nancy that they were in a vacation, and she knew that Nancy would surely gossip about that. After returning Busan, she clinged to Jungkook for 24 hours. And to her advantage, Jungkook was also avoiding Y/N for some reason. But she could feel that he was feeling guilty. And then she pulled the last trick by kissing Jungkook infront of her. Although Jungkook clearly told her that he didn't love her, but she could work on that. And the plus point was now that Y/N was now out of the picture.