19.𝗢𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻

''One more shot please."

''Y/N, I don't think I shoud drink more now. I have to drive.''

''Awee, come on, you're no fun. Let's  get drunk. From the day after tomorrow,  we again have to pretend as fake Y/N and fake Taehyung . ''

They were now in a club. They decided that they needed alcohol before going back to Seoul for work. They were already tipsy but after more shots they made sure to have the 'best hangovers' the next morning.

Taehyung drunkly smiled at her.

''Y/Nah?''

"Hmm?"

"You're looking so pretty . "
Saying  that he pecked her cheek. She smiled at him.

''Thank you. Lets go to dance. ''

They went to the dance floor and danced like two crazy people.Nobody would say that they are one of the most famous celebrities.

Nobody would say that they are one of the most famous celebrities

They were laughing, enjoying among themselves.After some time,they again went to the drink section.

''Y/Nah''

"Hmm?"

''I need to peepee.''

________

Reaching in front of the familiar club, Jungkook sighed. He used to come here back those days when Y/N was not by his side. He would get drunk, beat some random dudes, asking them where Y/N was, go to jail. He sighed thinking about those days and entered the club.

_________

It has been some time now.He was just too drunk. Stumbling  here and there, he finally found the men's toilet and did his business. His alcohol tolerance was always very low. So he was easily drunk everytime. He couldn't walk and finally fell asleep in the basin counter.  She was also very drunk to even remember that she came here with the missing boy who went to pee. She again went to the dance floor and started to dance.

[Play the music and enjoy ]

She was enjoying herself while dancing  without caring for the world. She started to move her hips rhythmically. Suddenly she felt someone's heated stare towards her direction  . And it felt very familiar . She was feeling very hot. Looking everywhere for the pair of eyes, she finally  found him in the bar area looking at her intensely. His eyes were dark like midnight and hooded like he was devouring her just by watching her.

He had a beer bottle in his hand which was already finished. She smirked at him and started to dance alluringly . Her hands went to her hips then travelled  to her waist, bosoms then finaly her hair. She tangled her hair sexily  and looked at him, like she was telling him with her eyes, look what you missed.

His eyes were darker now. He clenched his jaw to control himself.

He could feel something rising in his body while watching her.She absolutely knew that she was the hottest mess and made sure to
take advantage of it fully. Not that he minded.