28.𝗧𝗿𝘂𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘀

It's gonna be a very long chapter.

Listen to the music while reading it, it brings the mood❤️

======

"Oppa please don't sleep."

Namjoon groaned. "Why?"He whined.

"Because I can't sleep. "

"Y/Nah, as much as I love you, I'm gonna kick you ass if you don't cut the call now."

"Fine, fine, bad oppa."

She sighed. She couldn't sleep. That awfully handsome man was all over her thoughts. They kissed again. She kissed him back, because she wanted to.

She remembered his eyes when they first met after three years at the
party. He looked at her like he just saw his life and couldn't look away.

How he was always jealous of Taehyung. How he implied that Taehyung couldn't be her first kiss, because he was his first kiss.

"I bet, I would have been you first kiss. " Suddenly Taehyung spoke. They heard a scoff. She looked at the man who just scoffed and replied to Taehyung,

"I wish you were."

Jungkook gripped the camera tighty and gritted his teeth.

" But alas! He can not be." he said looking directly at her eyes.

She chuckled. It was actually funny whenever that man was jealous .
He looked so cute when he was mad. He was also jealous of Jimin back then. She couldn't help but smile.
He was so cute. He didn't even let her eat the pizza which was bought
by Jimin .

"Why would I even use you? Do you think me as this low. You were my first too, Y/N."

She remembered him saying that when he was giving his explanation in the trial room.

Why am I thinking about him? Don't do it Y/N. She had to go to the K&P building for some work. She closed her eyes and tried to sleep although it was really hard.

_______

"She wouldn't forgive me Jimin." Jimin sighed on the other side of the phone. This man was eating his head
for the past 2 hours.

"Jungkook, I said that she needs time. You didn't explain her shit. Did you tell her that in the graduation party you were going to stop being coward and tell her everything? Did you tell her that you were going to ask her to be your girl?"

"But she saw me kissing Miya."

"Did you tell her that she forced you to kiss her and you didn't kiss her back?"

"No."

"See? She needs to know Kookie . She needs to know everything. She still
thinks that you chose Miya over her. I don't blame her though. It looked like that in her perspective. She needs to know that she is your first priority, Kookie."

"Don't call me that. Only she can call me that. "

"YOU ARE NOT LETTING ME SLEEP AND I CAN'T EVEN CALL YOU KOOKIE?"

______

"Sofiya, is there anything else in my schedule today?"

"No, Miss Kim. You are free today."

"Thank god. I needed that."

"Mr. Kim called. He said he wanted to talk to you. You phone was unreachable. "