7.𝗡𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗱

''Do you still love him?''

Hearing his question, her heart began to pound faster. She looked at him with no emotion shown in her face. She had mastered up the habit when she entered the media world . But could she control her body organ? No.

The reason was she never could unlove the boy. First she thought that it was only a childish infatuation, nothing much. Cause when she first realised that she had a crush on Jungkook, she was only 16. But now she was 26. Mature enough to identify her own feelings. And she knew her feelings for Jungkook was not only a childish infatuation . It was more than that.

When she was going to answer his question, the sleeping man aka the story writer fell from his chair with a thud.

The girl beside him who was the makeup artist screamed out that she loved her Miss Kim very much

The girl beside him who was the makeup artist screamed out that she loved her Miss Kim very much. In short, everything became completely chaos.

Y/N stood up from her sit, went away from those crazy drunk people. She finally  found herself in a balcony . The moon was shining brightly.She looked at the the moon, but the moon must be very jealous of her beauty that it hid behind the clouds.

"You didn't answered my question."

She  sighed .
''The game is over Jungkook''

'' Fucking tell me the answer dammit." he yelled out. But on the other hand, she was very calmly looking at him.Jungkook didn't know why he was so worked up.He was always a calm person.But looks like tables has turned now.Maybe it was because of the alcohol in his system, or because of the shock after seeing the girl he wanted to see desperately for past 3 years,or because of his jealousy. He couldn’t tell.

He took a deep breath calming himself and asked here again, but this time directly.

"You loved me?"
No emotions were found in her face. She was just blankly  watching him.

"Yeah"

"Then why didn't you tell me? Why did you leave ?"
He again yelled out. He was becoming  more and more frustated .

''And what? Wait for you? So that you could get over her and come to me? Pfft ''
She scoffed and looked away. Her mother crying infront of her father, begging  him to come beck to her flashed in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook. But I know my worth and I'm not the pathetic  type of girl."
saying that she walked away from him.Jungkook stood there watching her walking away from the balcony and from his life.

---------------------

''How was today's test?''

''It went well.I thought, I will shine in university. But look at me,still studying like a school girl.''
She grumbled. Hearing her grumbling he smiled at her fondly.