3.𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆

''Aaish.Stop pouting will you?''

The annoyed brother said.Their plan was that they will go to LA together with the band members. But every plan came to an end when the pouting girl got a good offer to be the main female lead model of a famous project fron K&P Studios. Now she can't go to LA with her brother which she planned for months.

''Aaaaaah...Please,don't go?''

''Y/Nah, you know I can't do that.I'm their leader for god's sake.''

''Then I wanna go~~~'' she kept whining like a little girl.Ofcourse, no matter how much older she had become,she will always be a little girl in the eyes of her dear brother.

''No Y/N. It is really a big project and you know that every year they release this photo story and people eagerly wait for it.I'm proud of you that this year they chose you as their female lead.Why would you want to turn it down?''
She kept pouting.

''But I wanna go with you.''she said in a small voice.

''Fine. When your project with them is over,we will go to LA again.Okay big baby??''

''Promise? ''

''Pinky promise. ''

Suddenly the girl remembered something. ''But I still don't know who is going to be the main male lead.''

''Well,I assure you that you will not be disappointed. ''
She squinted her eyes at her brother who was now smirking.

''You know who it is,don't you?''
Keeping an innocent smile Namjoon said,

''Nope.I don't know. How can I know?''

--------------

''Well,how would they know?''
The black haired boy asked the angry girl frowning slightly.

She scoffed. ''They should know.The media is just a piece of crap.They just spread rumours about people without any proof. My Kim Taehyung is the best. I mean did you see him? If perfection was a person then that person would be him.''

''Yeah.......no...For your kind information, I am straight. ''
The boy said sarcastically.

''I swear, one day I'm gonna marry Kim Taehyung. ''
If you don't marry me.The girl thought.

Jungkook scoffed. Finishing his last bite of ice-cream, he asked ''And why would he do that?''

''Because he will fall in love with me?''

''Sure. Whatever you say.'' he rolled his eyes.He was annoyed listening to her fan-girling about that Kim Taehyung. But why was he annoyed?

---------------

"I'm so annoyed Kook, will you wake up?bWe have to attend the party today.''

''Ummm... 5 minutes more please." The sleepy boy mumbled.

2 weeks had passed in a blink. He went to the K&P studios building to meet the CEO. Every thing went smoothly. Because it was a very famous project, fans always were very curious about celebrities related to the project. So, every year. K&P Studios held a party revealing the models, photographers, story writer, makeup artists etc to the fans. The party was held in evening 7pm. And it was only 7 in the morning. But why the hell Miya was disturbing his sleep 12 hours earlier?