4.𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴

You guys can play this music when she will hear his name.

======

Their car reached the party venue at 6:30 pm. There were paparazzies every where. Jungkook along with Miya entered the main hall where all the guests were. Miya was wearing a nevi blue gown which reached till her knees. She was looking very cute in that dress.

Jungkook was engaged in a conversation with some people. Looking here and there she spotted a tall lady wearing a black gown in the drink section. She looked somehow very familiar.

-----

Taking a small sip from the red wine, the brown haired girl sighed out of boredom. She was missing her brother. But he was now in LA with his bandmates. Her manager was somewhere in the hall maybe flirting with some hamsome men. She rolled her eyes thinking about that. Suddenly she heared a familiar voice.

''Shouldn't you cover it up?"
Looking to her right side, she got surpriced seeing the short haired girl. It has been 3 years they didn't see each other. They were never very friendly with each other. Civil would be the safe word. There was no hatred but that didn't mean they liked each other. Nope , because they did not. Of course, both were aware of the feelings they shared for a specific black haired and photography lover boy.

''Miya? What are you doing here?"

''Well, I'm here for someone very special to me "

The brown haired girl couldn't grasp the hint. She was still surprised seeing the familiar girl.
"Isn't it a symbol of someone? why are you showing it to the public?''

Miya was always jealous of the black rose tattoo both her boyfriend and
Y/N shared. Cause she didn't shared anything like that with Jungkook. Her brain told her that it's just childish. But her heart still stung a bit.

"Who said it is a symbol of someone? It's a symbol of mine. And I'm not afraid to show my whole form infront of the world. I don't like to hold a facade, darling. "

Listening to her something shattered inside Miya. Was she holding a facade? Is lying equels to holding a facade.What will happen when the truth comes out? Her trains of thoughts came to an end when the black haired girl again opened her mouth.

" Anyways, It was nice seeing you again,excuse me "
Excusing the girl she went to find her manager. But someone's voice caught her attention

''Hello, Mrs. Kim"

Hearing it, a small smile grew in her lips.

"It's Miss. Kim "

''Oops. Slip of toung "
The handsome man smirked at her

"I hope you are pleased to see me here. Ofcourse you are. Afterall, you are my biggest fan, aren't you?"
The man said rather cockily.

"Stop being full of yourself. It's embarrassing. ''

The man shows her a cute pout.
"Now I'm embarassing to you?"

The girl was going to say something but the host of the party beat her to it.

"Hello everybody. Thank you so much for attending the party. I will not beat around the bush and keep you guys waiting cause I know how much you guys waited to know everyone related to our story. So...........''

The host began to anounce the casts and other members of the project. First director , Co-director, choreographer ..........

''Now I'm going to announce the main male lead of this project. I will recommend you guys to put you fingers in your ears cause it's really gonna be loud. "