22.𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 (𝗶𝗶)

Jungkook's P.O.V

Miya was going insane. She couldn't take the news well. She cried for hours, blamed everyone, then didn't talk to anyone if it was not me. Her mother tried to consult her a psychiatrist , but she didn't even talked to that doctor. Doctor said that many patients didn't take the news of their illness well. She needed time to understand. The psychiatrist sais that, we should make her happy, make her forget about her illness, But it was easy to say, hard thing to do.

The next day after reaching Seoul, I tried to call Y/N with Jimin's phone but she didn't pick up. Maybe, she didn't have the number. She had a habit, she never received any unknown number. I called my number too. But it was switched off. Maybe someone stole it.

Miya's mother's condition was worse then Miya. She would cry all day for her daughter. Then suddenly she came up with a wired solution, I didn't understand why she would think about that.

The day after we reached Seoul, she came to me with a nervous expression.

"Jungkook. I'm going to ask you something . Please don't say no to me.''

''What it is Mrs. Park? ''

'' Please be Miya's boyfriend."

Hearing her I got shocked. Why in the hell I would do that? Miya was my friend for god's sake.

"What are you.......'' My voice, stopped. I didn't even know what to say.

"Jungkook, Please, Miya loves you. Miya always loved you. She was just afraid to tell you because she thought you will reject her. Please, Jungkook. my Miya wants you. I want to give her the last thing she asked for.''

"What nonsense are you talking about Mrs. Park? Me and Miya are just friends, nothing else. I get it that you are very worried about her but it's just too much. And nothing will happen to her okay? We'll try our best." She again broke into sobs.

________

''Miya, you have to eat. You need to stay strong.'' Miya was now under sedatives. She was now acting like a baby. It was really hard to handle her now.

"No that tastes bad.'' she pouted.

"Miya, you will become weak, we have finals remember? ''

"Fine. I will eat it if only you feed me.''

I sighed.

________

''Jungkook, son.''

Not again, not again. Please not again.

''Here is the proof . Please believe me Miya loves you, she needs you. Just stay with my daughter for now, if not forever, please" she begged while crying.

She was making me feel guilty. It didn't looked good how she was begging. I took the dairy from her hand and started to read it.

So , it was really the truth. She really loved me but never told me because she was insecure about Y/N. What should I do now? Y/N would never like this.

"Please Jungkook. Just be with her till her treatment. Please "I sighed. she again begged.

"Fine. "
It was acting anyway. It's not like I'm really going to be her boyfriend.