27.𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲

I love this song.You guys can listen to it while reading❤️❤️

=======

It was just like any other morning for Jungkook.After brushing his teeth and having breakfast, he went to Miya's home. They always went to school together.

"We are growing up really first right? You'll turn 17 next month. "

"Hmm...."

"Do you know, a new student is gonna enroll in our class today."

"Hmm....."

"I wonder if it's a girl or a boy."

"Hmm. "

"Don't hmm me Kook!"

"Did you ask me anything? "Jungkook took his ear phone out and asked Miya.

"KOOK! I'M GONNA KILL YOU."

______

"Why do you suddenly want to transfer school?"

"I wanna study where you studied oppa! And besides my old school was getting boring."

Namjoon sighed." But I'm gonna graduate next year."

"Doesn't matter. "He shook his head. His sister was always a trouble head. So it was best to not debate with her.

______

"You know I saw the new girl. She was so pretty , I swear, she looks like a freaking model."

"Really?"

"Yeah, do you think she will accept me if I ask her out?"

Jungkook sighed. The boys of his class always talked about girls. Do they not have any other topic beside girls? The girls were not that saint though. They also talked about boys alltime and flirted with them.

"Hi Jungkook." No, Not again.

" No, Not again

It was Nancy. He didn't know how to make the girl understand that he was not at all interested in her. Heck, he even rejected her 2 times.

"Hello," He forced a smile.

He breathed out in relief when the teacher entered the class room.