18.𝗙𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

''Mom and dad went to my aunty's home for  3 days vacation. ''

She  was now sitting on a sofa in his house blankly looking at the black TV. He was looking for the first aid box to treat her hands. Finding it, he went to her and sat beside her.

''Why are you so careless? You have three cuts in your hand. What if it gets infected?Why didn't you aided it first?''

She didn't answer, just looked at him blankly. He sighed.

''Y/N, you know, you can tell me anything right? Did your father did
this ?''

Jungkook knew that it was personal. But he already knew about her shitty parents,and he was sure she never shared anything with anyone. So he wanted to be the first one.

''No.''

''Your mother?''

''No...... She broke oppa's trophy which he worked hard to earn. So while
picking up those glass pieces, I cut my hand.''

''Why did she broke that? "

A drop of tear rolled out of her eyes and she wiped it harshly.

"Crying doesn't makes you weak, you know." He said looking at her.

'' It makes you stronger.''

She looked at him, her eyes held something strong, like she was a
queen.

"No it does not. Don't you know a princess doesn't cry?" she asked him mockingly. He chuckled.

"Who said you are a princess? You are a fucking Queen." My queen. He wanted to add but didn't.

"Y/Nah?" He called her with so much affection .

"It's okay. You can cry on my shoulder ." saying that he wrapped his arms around her pulling her towards his chest. She couldn't control anymore. So, she cried her hearts out resting her head in his chest.

''It's okay. It's okay. I got you. ''He whisperced sweet nothings while holding her.

 ''He whisperced sweet nothings while holding her

______________________

'' You can come in, Miya."

She got started hearing him. She shallowed her breath and entered  the room. He was still sitting in the bed while holding  his and that brown haired girl's photo tightly in his hold. He looked lifeless. His hairs were messy. His eyes were red and swollen from crying too much.

"Dont you get hurt?" He asked still looking at the photo.

"Huh?''

"Don't you get hurt Miya? You know that I can never love you, atleast not the way you want me to do, right?'' Miya didn't know how to answer that question, so she remained silent.