12.𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆

"Where is she? "Jungkook asked impatiently.

"Who is she?"Y/N asked Jungkook.

"It's not she. And he said he is going to join us in 5 minutes." Miya replied

"Her cousin" Jungkook replied.

The three of them were now in front of a super mall for shopping. Their senior Jung Hoseok's birthay party was near. They were all close to him. Miya's cousin who was also Hoseok's friend would join them too. So, here they were, waiting for him.

"Oh, There he is. "
Miya said and ran towards the black Lamborghini . Jungkook and Y/N also tagged along.

 Jungkook and Y/N also tagged along

''JIMIN! I missed you.'' Miya hugged her cousin.'' Meet my bestfriend Jungkook.'' ,they shook their hands.

'' Jungkook. I've heard many things  about you from Mi. "

"I hope they were all good things.''

''Of course. ''

Then Jimin's eyes turned to look at the girl who had a bored expression plastered on her face.

''And who might be this pretty lady?''Jimin asked taking Y/N's hand and kissing it. Y/N gave him a small smile.

"Hi. I'm Y/N."

''Pretty name for a pretty face"

Jungkook's jaw clenched watching Jimin's flirty behavior towards Y/N. He took her hand which was still in Jimin's hold and tugged her by his side.

"I know right?'' He spoke gritting his teeth glaring at the flirty man. They had an intense staring contest.

 They had an intense staring contest

The atmosphere soon became awkward. Suddenly Miya cleared her throat.''What are we waiting for.Let's go.''

-------

"I can't choose anything "She grumbled.

"You will look good in anything.''

''Uhuh? "