21.𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 (𝗶)

This chapter was going to be really big so I divided it into 2 parts.

Enjoy and don't forget to vote:)

=======

Jungkook's P.O.V

I was always a calm and collected person and was very patient with everything. Never in my lifetime, I lost my temper. But that was before I fell, fell for her. When she came to my life, it was like my personality fully changed. My mother will nag me that I'm not listening to her because I was busy in day dreaming, day dreaming about her. Miya would nag me that I don't choose dresses for her anymore, because I imagined her wearing all the dresses. But I never regretted loving her, what I regretted was ignoring her.

I am a bastard for making her feel like that, for ignoring her. I always knew, what kind of people her parents were. But still I left her like that. I ignored her like that. She must be feeling used. But I never meant that. Why would I ? It was my first too. She was my first love, first kiss and first everything.

When I agreed with Miya that I will be her boyfriend, I never even thought to treat her as my girlfriend.I just agreed because of her illness. I could never imagine her like that. I never even tried to. She will always be my bestfriend, nothing less, nothing more. Everything in Busan was eating me up. I was becoming sick. I saw her every where. So, I decided to go to London for photography.

After leaving for London , I still cared for Miya and her health. But it was good for me that I didn't have to pretend like her boyfriend here. She would still call me and try to make me remember that I'm her boyfriend talking like, "how is my boyfriend?" or ''didn't you miss your girlfriend?''. I would just ignore those things because after some time she will get tired of this anyway.

I could never look at any girl in a romantic way. I never wanted to. She was the only girl who came and without any invitation she ascended the throne of my heart. And I never inteded to change that.

While staying in London, I was really busy with all of my photography courses, projects, works. So, it was easy to numb my pain. But at night I used to cry for her, while looking at her photo. I missed her every moment in my life and soon I realize that I was nothing without her.

 I missed her every moment in my life and soon I realize that I was nothing without her

I needed to explain myself to her. Maybe she will not forgive me just like that, but I needed to try. I could never think of her with someone else. I loved her too much to let her go.

So, here I was, knocking at her door. But when the door opened, my blood boiled seeing him with messi hairs. He was in a pajamas. He looked like he just woke up from slumber. Are they living together? Are they in a relationship?