Vegeta Returns

It was Friday. Another day off for me. I felt really bad for Omega. Him and I rarely spend any good time together since Vegeta showed up. I swear, it feels like he ruined my life.

I got up and went to Sakura's house. I could see everything through the window. She was arguing with Vegeta about something. But what? I could hear her screaming, since she was very loud.

She was giving him a lecture and it seemed to be working. I walked inside and starred at the two of them.

"You wanna say something Vegeta?"

"I refuse." he replied.

"Ok then. Sis, Vegeta's sorry...although he won't say it."

I smiled and hugged him.

"I forgive you Vegeta."

"Get off of me!"

Sakura was pulled into the hug. It took awhile, but he finally hugged back. As I left the house, he pulled me aside.

"Look, I need to talk to you."

"Ok, but not here."

It might have been about him raping me. I didn't want anyone to know. We went over to his house.

"Look, can we try to be...friends?" he said.

I knew it was hard for him to say it. He still has his pride, and I can't blame him!

"Sure."

We started talking and I told him about a few of my fanboys. One of them was named Michael and he's a strange one.

"How can someone find pleasure in getting their ass kicked?" he asked.

"I don't know. He's weird." I replied.

"So...what turns you on? Just asking."

I told him all the things I knew that turned me on. When I mentioned my tail, I saw a smirk on his face.

"Hehehe."

"What?"

"Oh nothing."

He grabbed my tail and squeezed it tightly. My face turned bright red. What made this worse is that he put my tail in his mouth.

"What are you doing!?"

"I'm just joking." he said playfully.

It was kind of perverted, but it was just playing I guess. I rolled my eyes. Who knew the Prince of all Saiyans was so childish sometimes?

I suddenly remembered my current state. What was I doing!?

"Stop! This is a bad time!"

"Why?"

"Cause...I'm in heat."

"Um...I'm confused."

I sighed and started explaining everything. He looked at me, I knew that look. He seemed kind of worried.

"So...is it because I...you know?"

"I guess. I don't know why I'm like this."

He hugged me from behind. I felt so warm, not because I'm ready to mate, but because of him. I felt warm and safe.

"So this is a bad time because you're in heat?"

"Yeah..."

He held on tightly. I began to blush. What was I doing? Why was I letting him do this?

"You know...I trust you. You wouldn't take advantage of me. You learned your lesson so...I guess it's ok if I hang out with you."

I saw a smile on his face.

"Yeah, I've learned my lesson."

He snuggled me. I was actually liking this. But...why? Why was I liking this? I forgive him yes, but what was I doing? I simply smiled. That's all I thought I could do.

He laid on the floor and I sat next to him. He looked at me, starring at my eyes. He smiled at me and pulled me down. Our faces were only inches apart, but even that didn't last long.

Soon enough, our noses touched. My face turned red. He was really close.

"Do you still feel the heat?" he asked.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered.

He caressed my cheek causing me to blush even more.

"How about now?"

I couldn't control myself anymore. I purred and wrapped my tail around his arm. He rubbed my waist and I blushed even more.

This wasn't like the first time. He was forceful and scary. This time, he was calm and gentle. He continued to caress my cheek causing me purr.

"So...your move saiyan...what is your choice?"

I looked at him slightly confused.

"What do you mean?"

"What do you want to do?" he smirked.

He grabbed my tail and put it inside his pants. My face felt like it was on fire. Then he wrapped it around his member causing me to purr. My face was still red.

"This isn't considered rape this time." he said.

"I know," I replied, "But let's keep this between us. Ok?"

He nodded.

"Alright."