Again!?

As soon as I caught up with Cell I told him the whole story. He just laughed and petted my head. For a villian he sure is weird. I noticed him staring at me. I snapped my fingers and he popped back into reality. Boy what a weirdo.

There wasn't much to say so I randomly poked his cheek. He poked back and I continued poking.

"Don't make me poke you with my tail..." he threatened.

I wide eyed him. He wouldn't dare to absorb me! Ugh, classic Cell.

"Haha! Just joking."

I sighed from relief and threw a random muffin at him for revenge. I was so silly. He laughed and poked me lightly with his tail.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"You want me to do all the work?"

"Work?" I said in confusion.

"Playing with me." he smirked and put his tail in the air.

No! He wouldn't dare! He can't absorb me!

"Ah crapbaskets!" I teleported to another part of the world and he unfortunately followed me.

He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me close. I struggled to escape.

"Going somewhere?"

"No! Please don't! I'll do anything just don't do it!" I begged.

"What? Absorb you?" he smirked.

"Yes! Please don't!"

"Heh, you worry too much. And you misunderstood me but I do love it when I hear you scream of terror. Haha, but I wasn't aiming for that."

"What were you aiming for?"

I knew I'd regret asking that.

"I heard you were horny awhile ago but I need evilness but the offer still stands."

Ok, that didn't make any sense but I knew what he was saying. Oh my gosh are you serious!? Again!?

"No! Don't you dare do that to me!" I growled.

I was determined to stay loyal to Guillermo. I wasn't going to lose him.

"What? Fuck you?"

"Yes!"

"Oh come on."

"No!" I blasted him giving me the chance to escape.

"No sex? Then prepare to be absorbed next."

"Fuck no! You're insane!"

I teleported to another part of the world. He followed me again.

"It's been awhile since we last talked." he joked.

"Oh haha, very funny."

I hide in a tree but he easily found me.

"What are you doing?" I said.

"Come on, it's just a simple merge."

"No! I'm not letting you absorb us!"

"Stubborn creature..." he growled.

"Bite me..." I growled.

"Hmm, I'll tell you what. I become your Senpai and I'll let you go."

"Why would you want to be my Senpai? Can't you do that with someone else?"

"Not really. You're really stubborn, a feisty one indeed. Too much pride."

"It's not pride, it's that fact that one I'm taken, two I can't let you absorb me and three, I enjoy life!"

"Oh, I see."

Finally he gets it! It took him quite awhile but he got it! Thank you Kami!

"Yeah so can you leave me be?"

"I don't know, you're quite entertaining."

I growled at him. He was really getting on my nerves.

"I'm evil, what do you expect? But I'll let you be, for now. Don't get any ideas though."

He closed his tail and we returned to the ground.

"Fine...and thanks."

I flew back home and fell asleep faster than I thought I would. Then again, it was a long day. Oh boy, my life sure is a lot of hell.