Memories and Questions

I was asleep in my bed that night. Well, not really asleep but I was in bed. I stared blankly at the ceiling, wondering and remembering my mistakes. It was close to Prince's birthday and that brought something back to my mind that I'll never forget. Vegeta.

The moment we first met. How he raped me just like that and act as if it was nothing. That showed a dark side to him. A side he eventually overcame. I was glad.

Then the night we spent together. The night Prince was conceived. I could feel my face warming up from the memory. He was slow, and made it feel good.

But why? Why did I find pleasure from a man whom I am not married to? Why did I sleep with him?

Do I regret having Prince? No. No I do not. He is my son, my whole world. He means everything to me. But why am I thinking if all this now?

So many things were going through my mind. When one thing came, so did another. And another. And another. And it went on and on.

The pain. The misery I felt when Shenron left. How my heart ached. How I felt as if my whole world had fallen. How much of a whore I felt.

Prince doesn't even know. He doesn't know what his father did. He doesn't know that he raped me when we met, he doesn't know that I cheated on my husband when he was created. The poor child. I feel so miserable.

I rubbed my belly. All this stress is bad for the baby.

Calm down Kohlra... Just calm down...

I sighed and laid on my side. Those thoughts just wouldn't leave my mind. All those memories from when I first moved here to now.

From my first husband, to my eldest son, to my daughters, to Shenron, to Vegeta fucking me hard on the forest floor, to my feelings, to that night with the prince, to my son's birth, to Guillermo, and to now. Me lying on my bed, looking at the past. All those years. How was I still going on?

It was hard to imagine. I always thought if myself as some ugly monster. But all these men made me feel special, and I let them down.

I heard noise from outside and sighed. Stupid thunderstorms. For some reason, I have a fear of them. I laid on my back and closed my eyes.

Vegeta...I don't know why, but I can't get you out of my head. Whenever I look at Prince, I see you and remember all the things we did together. He's your spitting image. He looks and acts just like you.

He's full of pride and always wants to be the best. He even tried surpassing Killtime by turning Super Saiyan 2. And he's taking good care of that dragonball he found with you. Oh Vegeta...why did you choose me? There are other females, I'm not the only one.

So why me? Why did you choose to have me carry your child? You have Bulma and I know you know far more females than me, some who are higher ranks. I'm just a low class, you're an elite. Why would you sleep with me?

I slapped myself in the face. I shouldn't be thinking about this now. I'm engaged and pregnant. But why was I thinking this!?

Tears slowly ran down my cheek and I buried my face into the sheets. Soon enough, I was knocked out. I had cried myself to sleep, something I haven't done in years. My last thoughts were:

Damn you Vegeta...why the hell do I still love you!?