Another Wedding

The next day I woke up on top of Guillermo. My face felt warm and I smiled. He looked so cute when he's asleep. I kissed his cheek and he opened his eyes slightly blushing. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Good morning." he said.

"Good morning."

We got dressed and hung out at the park. It was a really nice place. We sat on a small hill, the view was amazing.

"Hey Kohlra..."

"Yeah?"

"Quick question, what if we have a baby?"

Why was he asking that? It seemed kind of weird, but I wasn't much of a judgy person.

"I'm sure I can handle it. Plus my sis can help me." I replied.

"Oh ok. One more question."

"Yes?"

"Do you wanna have a baby?"

Say what!? Him and me, have a baby!? We've only gone out for awhile and he already wants to have kids? Serious deja vu.

"Well if we get married then yes." I said.

"Ok, one last question."

"What?"

He knelt down on one knee and pulled out a small ring. It was silver with a little dragonball on it. It was beautiful.

"Will you marry me?" he asked.

I can't believe this... There's no way... He wants to marry me? I was overwhelmed with joy. I smiled and hugged him tightly.

"Yes! Yes! A billion times yes!"

He smiled and kissed me gently on the lips. This was such a great day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Guillermo went home, I went to Sakura's house to tell her the good news. Silvianna was there too.

"Girls! Great news!"

"What? You got engaged?"

"Yep, how'd you know?"

"I didn't, I just guessed!"

I burtsed out laughing. Silly Sakura.

"Congrats." they both said.

"Thanks."

"Also, girls..." Silvy said.

"Yeah?"

"I'm pregnant."

"Yay!" I cheered.

"OMG CONGRATS!"

She smiled. Should I tell them about what me and Guillermo did? Perhaps I should.

"Also Sakura, can you check my stomach?"

"Why? What did you do!?"

"Um... Guillermo and I...um... Kinda sorta had...sex..."

She sighed and used her magic to see if I neared a child.

"Anything?"

"Yeah but the baby's still developing."

"Woohoo! Wait should I tell him? And is it a girl or a boy? Or both!?"

"Calm down. First of all, it's only one baby. One. Second, wait awhile before you tell him ok? Third, it's too early to determine the gender."

"Ok then."

Wow! I was engaged and pregnant! Could this day get any better!? I still wondered if it was a boy or girl.

This was my fifth child... But hopefully Guillermo wouldn't leave me. No! Not this time! I'm not losing him!

If any man tries anything, he'll pay! I'll kill him if I have to! I'm pregnant with Guillermo's child and I'm going to be his wife. No one is getting in my way!

No fanboys, no crushes... Nothing! This time...I'm all his.