Prince and the Dragonball

A little while later, a knock came on the door. I opened it and saw Vegeta, Prince and Goku standing there.

"Well you guys didn't take long..." I said sarcastically.

"Whatever." Vegeta scowled.

"Momma! Look what I found!" Prince said.

He held up a small orange ball. No way...it was a dragonball! He actually found one!

"I knew you could do it. But...what are you doing here Goku?"

He came close and whispered in my ear.

"You're Prince's mom?"

I nodded. His eyes widened in disbelief. I sighed and told them to come in. While Prince showed his siblings the dragonball, Vegeta and I explained everything to Goku.

"So you two did that even though you were taken?"

"For the fifth time Kakarot! Yes!" Vegeta yelled.

I sighed. This whole thing is complicated and with Goku's small brain, I can see why he's confused.

Prince's POV

I showed the dragonball to my sisters and older brother. They were amazed and I felt kinda proud. But I rembered what happened before I found it.

Flashback

I was flying with Dad and we bumped into a man. He had spiky, black hair, wore a gi and had a warm smile.

"Hi Geta!"

Dad growled. He must not like this man.

"Silence clown! And go away before your stupidly rubs off onto my son."

He looked over to me.

"Son huh? So you and Bulma had another right?"

Dad looked kinda nervous. Who's Bulma? And why would this guy think I'm her son?

"Kakarot, we need to talk."

I couldn't hear a single word they were saying, but he gave a few glances toward me. He came over and smiled at me.

"Hi Prince. I'm Goku. I know your mom. She's pretty coll huh?"

I nodded. I always loved my mom. She isn't like Aunt Sakura. Mom's more of a tomboy.

"So how about we go search for the dragonballs?"

"Dragon what?"

"Dragonballs. They can grant any wish and stop thinking naughty like your mother." Dad said.

"Ok."

End if flashback

After that, I found this dragonball. But why would Mom keep me a secret? Was she...ashamed if me? I sighed and just went to my room.

I put the dragonball on a small pillow and set it on my dresser. It looked kinda nice. I smiled proudly. This day has been awesome!