Welcome Back Vegeta

The next day, I heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened it. Standing right there was Vegeta!

"V-Vegeta!? What are you doing here!?"

"I'm here to check up on you. Why else?"

"I don't know. Um...do you wanna come inside?"

"What about your husband?"

"Him and I are no longer together." I said with a sad look.

"Oh. I'm sorry."

"It's ok. Come in."

I lead him to the living room and he sat on the couch.

"So where's the baby?"

"Oh, he's taking a nap."

I heard a cry coming from Prince's room. I sighed and went up to see what was wrong.

"Aw, did you have a nightmare?"

He continued crying as I held him in my arms. Vegeta came into the room, staring at our son. I started to sing another favorite song of his.

Bit by bit I'm falling under your spell. Your smile's all I need to see to know we'll leave this endless darkness. Won't you come along with me, hold my hand...

He stopped crying and giggled at the song. I smiled gently at him.

"So...that's our son?"

"Yep. His name is Prince. He looks just like you."

He walked closer, held me from behind and peeked over my shoulder to look at him. He smiled and hugged me.

"He's perfect." he said.

Prince looked at Vegeta and giggled. He reached out to him. I couldn't help but chuckle.

"You wanna hold him?"

He nodded. I put Prince in his arms. Surprisingly he was gentle. He laughed as he held his son up.

"I wonder how strong you are little Prince." Vegeta said.

"He has a power level of 10,000."

"What? That's impossible. He's only a half elite. How could this be?"

"I don't know, he just is."

"Strange."

Prince started squirming.

"Uh oh, someone's cranky. I think he should go back to sleep." I said.

"Right." Vegeta replied.

Vegeta set him in the cradle and tucked him in. We walked out and closed the door as quietly as we could.

Then we went to my room. I sat on the bed and sighed. Raising four kids is tough. Star and Crystal were with Sakura and Killtime was at a sleepover with his friends.

"So your husband left?"

"Yep. I'm surprised I'm managing without him."

"I see."

He laid on the bed and pulled me next to him. My face starting getting warm. He smirked and kissed my forehead.

I smiled at him. Boy, did I miss him. Whenever he was around, I felt so warm. So it was true. I really was in love with Vegeta.

He leaned closer and kissed me. I happily kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. He started kissing me roughly.

Oh boy, I know what's next. I pulled away for air and chuckled.

"You miss me that much?" I asked.

He pushed me on the bed and climbed on top. His body so close to mine. He smirked and started kissing my neck.

"What do you think?" he said suductively.

That turned me on. I wrapped my tail around his arm and purred. He continued kissing my neck as I moaned.

"Oh Vegeta..."

He slowly removed my clothes and I removed his. I didn't care what was going on anymore. It was just him and me. Nothing else mattered.

He inserted himself into me. I let out a loud moan. This felt really good. He went out and in over and over. The sensation was incredible.

"V-Vegeta." I moaned.

"K-Kohlra."

I pulled him into a deep kiss. He went faster and harder as we made out. I moaned loudly. I was close to my climax and I could tell he was too.

The faster and harder he went, the more pleasure I found. I screamed as I finally came. He came inside me too.

We collapsed on the bed, both of us gasping from that intense release. Once he caught his breath he pulled me close.

I smiled and we cuddled. He put the blanket over us and kissed me. I haven't felt this happy in a long time. But I knew this would be the last chance I have in a long time.

I looked up at him. He was already asleep. I sighed and closed my eyes.

I wanna tell him but I don't know how. What should I do?

I fell asleep with Vegeta. Hopefully he'll still be next to me when I wake up.