Goku's Confession

A few days passed and I was at a cafe with Goku. I saw Vegeta come in and he was sitting at a table across from us, glaring at Goku. I guess he still wasn't over me.

Goku and I were chatting over some muffins. My sister's sensei, Kakashi, walked over smirking at Goku. I saw him give Kakashi a "keep your mouth shut or I'll kill you" face. I was very familiar with that since my sister does it all the time.

"Hey Kohlra..." Kakashi started speaking.

"Lay off Kakashi..." Goku growled.

"Did you know Goku has a crush on you?"

"W-What?" I asked confused and slightly blushing.

Goku's face turned pink and he stood up quickly and yelled.

"No I don't!"

"Yes you do." Kakashi stood still with his arms folded over his chest.

I noticed Vegeta's power spike up a little. He's actually believing Kakashi and growing very angry. Oh boy, not again!

"Goku, please calm down..."

"Why would you ship us!?" Goku ignored me.

"Cause a Super Saiyan and a Super Saiyan God would make a great couple."

"Goku and Kohlra? It makes perfect sense!" I heard Beerus say.

Oh great...him too?

"Just shut up!" Goku screamed, his face flushed.

I gave him a worried look and stood up.

"Goku, calm down." I said sternly.

He sighed and we sat back down. I heard him whisper something but I couldn't make it out.

"What was that?" I asked.

He mumbled it again. I blinked in pure confusion.

"I beg your pardon?"

Suddenly he slammed his hands on the table standing up, face as completely flushed and teeth gritted.

"It's true!" he yelled.

"Wait what?"

He got onto his knees and held my hand. His face still red from embarrassment. His eyes looked nervous and his palm was sweaty.

"It's true Kohlra. I love you."

My eyes widened and I stared in complete shock. Is that way he's been acting so silly? My idol, my role model, had a crush on me!? I looked over at Vegeta who quickly stood up.

What was he doing? He walked over to Goku and picked him up by his collar.

"Kakarot! How dare you..."

"Vegeta! Put him down!" I yelled.

"Why should I!?"

"I don't belong to you! Stop it this instant!"

He growled before letting go of Goku, blasting a hole in the roof and flying away. I sighed and helped Goku to his feet.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. And I know I can't be with you, you have a guy already."

"Yeah. But we can still be friends." I said.

He smiled and hugged me.

"Ok."

I hugged back. We ate a few muffins and both went home. I laid on the bed when Guillermo came in, cuddled me and kissed my neck.

"Hey babe..."

"Yeah?"

"How many kids do you wanna have?"

What!?

"H-how many...?"

"I'm thinking of having four."

"Four!?"

He nodded. I smiled, and blushed, a little.

"Ok then." I said.

He smiled and kissed my lips. I missed back and we both fell asleep.

~Next Day~

I woke up and yawned. A sleeping Guillermo was holding me from behind and I chuckled.

It was weird how we met though. He was from another dimension and crash landed on Earth. But why did he stay? I sighed and got up to feed Junior.

I couldn't stop thinking of what Goku said. I blushed a little from the memory and shook my head. Even if Guillermo is Goku from another world, I'm still Guillermo's.

I sighed as I fed Junior and the others. Raising five kids is tough, and now Guillermo wants more? This us going to be one hell of a family!

After everyone ate, the kids went to school and I put Junior in his crib. Guillermo came downstairs and held me from behind kissing my neck.

"Good morning beautiful."

"Good morning." I replied.

Another long hard day. Very common for us saiyans. But all in the end, it's worth it.