New Home

The next day I woke up, my pillow was covered in dried tears. I don't know why I wad crying. I sighed as I got up and headed downstairs.

I remembered that I was suppose to move in with Guillermo today since we're engaged. So there was much to do. First I set up breakfast. The kids ate it like it was nothing.

I ate my breakfast and washed the dishes. The kids were playing until I walked into the room.

"Kids we gotta pack up."

"Why Mom?" Star asked.

"Well you're all aware that Mr. Guillermo and I are engaged correct?"

They all nodded. I started explaining how we were going to move in with him. They understood and went to their rooms to start packing.

I went upstairs to my own room and took out a giant suitcase I bought about a week ago. Then I opened my closet and put all the clothes into the suitcase.

Next was the furniture. I headed towards the basement and took out a bunch if boxes that I saved in case we had to move. Then I put the toys, the silverware, the rugs, the TV, the pillows and blankets into the boxes.

The beds, the sofa, the tables and the chairs were harder to handle. So I called my good old friend Yamcha! He came in no time flat along with Piccolo, Tien and Krillin in a giant moving truck.

"Thanks for doing this guys."

"No problem Kohlra!" Yamcha said happily.

They took all the furniture and put it in the truck. I'm glad I have such awesome friends. Prince walked outside looking at all if them confused.

"Hey Kohlra, who's the kid?" Krillin asked.

"Yeah, are you babysitting now? And why does he look like Vegeta?" Tien said.

"Oh, this is my son Prince." I replied.

Piccolo walked closer to him. Prince stared at the tall Namekian scowling. Piccolo turned back to me, arms folded over his chest and looked at me in shock.

"Is this... Vegeta's son?"

"Y-yes..." I slightly blushed.

"How!? What!? When!? Why!?" Yamcha, hilariously, freaked out.

"A long time ago and he's no longer around so just dropped it." I nearly yelled.

They stood silent as Prince walked back into the house, probably getting his dragonball. The four Z Fighters finished putting all the furniture into the truck and flew away, most likely still surprised that Vegeta and I had a child.

Not long afterwards, Guillermo showed up. His smile warmed my heart and I felt glad. He lead the kids to the new house while I drove the truck. If I flew, it'd put stress on the baby. I couldn't risk that.

After a few hours we finally made it. It was a little big but that was alright. We walked to the door and went inside. I gasped at the sight.

It was beautiful! There was a chandelier, a huge staircase and even more!

"Well this is our new home." Guillermo said proudly.

"Wow, this is amazing!" I said with glee.

The house was absolutely amazing! I loved it. It was getting a little late so we all went to our rooms with our belongings. Killtime and Guillermo brought in half if the furniture and Star and Crystal brought the other half in.

Prince and I weren't strong enough to do that so we just unpacked a few boxes. The blankets, pillows, and a few other things were unpacked.

Prince went to his room and put his dragonball on the dresser. He smiled proudly and went back downstairs to help us out.

After a few hours of hard work, we all went to our rooms to go to sleep. On my way to the room I share with Guillermo, I noticed another room. It didn't seem like anything special but I was sure it was empty.

"Guillermo, what's this room?" I asked.

"Oh n-nothing important. Just don't go in there, it's a surprise." he said.

"Um ok."

A surprise? Now I'm eager to know. Oh , I wasn't going to argue with him. I'm not that kind of person. We went to our room and fell asleep.