From Friends to... Who Was My Friend?

A few days passed, I still couldn't tell Guillermo about the baby because Sakura said so. But I had a little feeling that it was a boy. I would be funny if he looked like Guillermo too.

Guillermo looks a lot like Goku. The hairstyle, the smile, even his attitude! If the baby came out like him, I'd have a mini Vegeta and a mini Goku as my children!

I still didn't like what Whis was about to do. I went to clear my head and was walking in the streets of West City. I felt so relaxed.

I sensed a strange but familiar energy approaching. It was close and apparently really fast. I recognized it.
Crapbaskets, it's Whis!

He tackled me and we ended up in a dark alley. I had a bad feeling about this.

"Morning sex." he said kissing my neck.

My face turned pink. Is he really this serious!? For a god he's a real physco!
"Wait what!?" I said.

He ripped off my clothes and continued kissing my body. I immediately pushed him off and tried to cover myself with the torn pieces of my clothes.

"What the hell Whis!?"

"So you like cheating on me with Guillermo!?"

"You and I aren't together! Since when were we a couple!? Don't you have a girlfriend!?"

I remember hearing that Whis was looking for a girl to be his Goddess of Creation and rule by his side. I assumed that he already found a girl such as that.

"We may not be a couple, but what about Vegeta!? You had his son, Prince!"

"I do care for Vegeta and our child but he has Bulma! He probably doesn't give a single damn about me!" I nearly cried, but I told myself not to.

He was silent for a moment. Maybe he's finally understanding what I was trying to show him the whole time. But he didn't.

"True..." he said.

He grabbed me by the hair and forced me onto my hands and knees. Oh crap, what is he doing!? He removed his pants grinning. Damn it...

"Come on." he said.

I growled to show this isn't going to happen. No way in hell!

"No! It ain't happening!"

"But we've done it multiple times, and remember that orgasm you had with my staff?"

I blushed at the memory. Dear Kami, out if every girl in the universe why did he choose me!? I'm a saiyan and he's a god! It's just weird!

"Don't remind me, that was embarrassing..."

"No. It was sexy."

Oh crap. I never heard these words come out of his mouth before! He's serious this time. Someone help me!

"Why do you want to do this anyway. There are other girls much prettier than me that you can do this with. Why do this with me?"

He jumped on top of me. Oh man I'm so screwed!

"Because, it feels better with you."

He slowly put himself inside of me. I howled in pain.

Holy crap! Kami help me!

"S-stop..."

He started kissing my neck again. Oh my gosh, he really is insane!

"How about we make a deal? Why don't we go out? We've been doing this secretly for a long time. Or we can have this dirty little secret. We both know you love it."

I felt him go deeper inside me. We're friends, why would he do this!? Why would he want me!?

"N-no I don't and I can't do this..."

"Y-yes you can," he moaned thrusting into me, "You did it with V-Vegeta."

"No I can't cause..."

No I can't say it. I can't tell him about the baby.

"Cause what?"

"I shouldn't tell you."

He gave me a scowl and started to fuck me harder.

"T-tell me." he moaned.

I bit my lip trying to contain the noise. After this...he is so dead.

"I-I'm pregnant."

I slapped myself on the mouth. Crap what did I just do!? He stopped but remain on top of me.

"Who's child?"

"Guillermo's..."

He was silent. I could tell he had a look of disgust on his face.

"First Vegeta, now Guillermo!?"

"First of all, he's my fiancé! Second, Vegeta doesn't give a damn about me! So what the hell's the big deal!?"

He got off of me and put his clothes back on. I looked at him, feeling both angered and ashamed of myself.

"The big deal is that you're a slutty person."

"No I'm not!"

"You allow me to have sex with you randomly and secretly. You fucked Vegeta while you were with someone."

"I never mean for these things to happen!"

"But you love it."

"No I don't! I don't know why these things happen nor why I let them ok!?"

He pointed his staff at me causing me to flinch. Damn my stupidity and fear.

"I cannot allow you to ruin my reputation. I must erase your memory of everything we did together, but not before I make that baby another one of Vegeta's."

He pointed the staff to my abdomen. It glowed. No...he didn't! Then he pointed it to my head.

"Now I will be erased from your memory."

"Fine then, but changed the baby back or you'll regret it." I growled.

"Tell me why I'll regret it first then I'll change it back."

"Cause if you don't I'll kick your ass and I don't give a fuck if you're a god!"

He laughed probably knowing I was only treating him.

"Very well."

He returned it back to normal and erased my memory. And just like that...he was gone. I would never see him again...hopefully.