Super Saiyan!

A few days passed since Prince found that dragonball. It looked nice in his room. But if we need to make a wish then he'll have to give it up.

I sat on the porch, watching Prince train with Killtime. The two boys always got along. Prince had been studying things about the saiyans for awhile now. Perhaps he's learned something that can help him transform.

I heard a loud crash. Oh boy, what happened this time?

"Boys, what are y-"

I gasped at the sight. Prince had blonde hair with a golden aurora. He was a Super Saiyan!

"Hey Momma! Look at me! Look at me!" he said cheerfully.

"Oh my gosh... My baby's a Super Saiyan!"

"Heheh, good job Little Brother." Killtime petted him. "You're a Super Saiyan just like Mom, me and your sisters."

"Yeah!"

I smiled. Oh boy, Vegeta would be so proud.

"OMG!!" Sakura squealed.

"Sis, how did you get here?"

"I've been here. And I'm so proud of you Prince!"

"Heheh, thanks Auntie Sakura."

He changed back to normal. He must've learned how to do that from Goku. We all went inside and I made dinner.

I had to buy and cook a lot of food since we're saiyans. Sakura's expression was priceless! Prince and Killtime ate the most. Star and Crystal mostly ate the dessert. I nearly gobbled up the whole table!

After dinner, Sakura went back home. Killtime was already fast asleep and so were the girls. Prince was still awake, cuddling his Eternal Dragon plushie Tarble gave him when he was a baby. I sat on the bedside and petted him.

"What's wrong sweety?"

"I-I can't sleep..."

"How about I sing a lullaby?"

"O-ok..."

I smiled gently at him. He covered himself with the blanket holding tighter on the toy. I started singing a song one of my friends taught me.

Our names won't be remembered if we die like trampled flowers. I refuse to be forgotten, written off as less than worthless. Scream and cry but none will hear you, plead and beg but none will help you. You no longer live as cattle, will you rise and join the battle?
There are beings that live off our fear and their words are like knives as they play with our lives. They'll try to control you as if they own you, will you let them steal your freedom?

Channel the anger swelling inside you, fighting the boundary till you break through. Deep in your soul there's no hesitation. So make yourself the one they all fear.

There is a wild fire inside you. Burning desire you can't extinguishe. You're crimson arrow rips through the Twilight, this is the moment for war.

And like that, he was out like a light. What a sweet little boy. I remembered what Gohan told me, about Prince turning evil. No, that won't happen. Not on my watch!

There's no way my son is turning evil. He has a good home and family. He's a good and responsible boy. He can't be...can he?