Prince's Day

I knock came on the door the next day. Who could that be? I got up and opened it to see Vegeta...again.

"Hi Vegeta. What brings you here?"

"I'm here to see you and Prince, obviously."

I rolled my eyes and let him in. He sat on edge of the balcony as I followed.

"So why aren't you spending time with Bulma or Bulla or hell even Trunks? He's also your son ya know."

"I am well aware, but I'm tired of being around them. Trunks is all grown up and has gotten too soft and Bulla us just annoying. All she wants to do is go shopping and that woman is just going to nag at me the same way Chichi nags at Kakarot."

I sighed. Of course that would be his answer. I heard Prince come down the stairs and to where we were.

"Hi Momm-... D-Dad?"

Vegeta smirked.

"Hello Prince."

He walked over to him and put a hand on his head to ruffle his hair a bit.

"How are ya my boy?"

"I'm ok." Prince smiled.

They sat down on the couch. I heard Guillermo Jr crying and sighed. Then I headed upstairs to feed him.

Vegeta's POV

"So Prince, tell me about yourself."

I, strangely, wanted to get to know my son. I hadn't been around him much and I wanted to know how powerful he was.

"I'm four years old, kinda mean and for some reason I hate Mr. Goku and don't like muffins as much as my family does."

"Well I do hate Kakarot a lot too."

"Dad, Mom told me about this guy named Nappa that use to hang with you. Who was he?"

"Oh, Nappa. Well he's been my helper for as long as I could remember. But I killed him because he soon became useless to me."

"Oh... How old were you when you first became a Super Saiyan?"

"I can't remember. Why, are you a Super Saiyan?"

"Yep!" he said cheerfully.

No, not again. My own son surpassed me!? But how!? Then again, Kohlra did tell me that she turned into a Super Saiyan at a young age.

"Any other transformations?"

"No, not yet."

Then I remembered the baby Kohlra had. I wonder if he knows.

"Tell me about your siblings." I said.

"I have four. My older brother Killtime, my older sisters Star and Crystal and my younger brother Guillermo Jr."

So that's the child's name? Even if she isn't my mate, Kohlra still bore my child. And a low class actually had the balls to take her from me, a mistake he will surely regret!

"Well I'm off to train." I said heading out the door.

"Wait, you're leaving?"

"Yes. Why? Do you want me to stay?"

He looked at the floor before slowly nodding. I had a feeling a guilt in my body. Oh great, what is this boy and his mother doing to me!?

"Fine. What do you want to do?"

"Can we go fight Mr. Goku?"

I laughed. This is definitely my child.

"No fighting Goku!" Kohlra yelled from upstairs.

Prince sighed.

"Then can we fight Mr. Krillin and Mr. Yamcha?"

A long silence accured before she spoke.

"Ok!"

"Yes! Finally the weaklings die!" I said proudly.

Prince chuckled. We went outside and I put him on my back as if I was giving him one of those piggy back rides. We took off until we found them.

"Hello." I said smirking.

"O-oh! Hi Vegeta!" Yamcha stuttered.

"Wait, what are you doing with Prince?" the bald man asked.

"We wanna fight!" Prince jumped off me and smirked at them.

Yamcha just laughed. How dare he mock my son!?

"Nice try kid."

He growled and transformed into a Super Saiyan. Oh my gods, it was true! His power was that even greater than Broly's when he was an infant!

He punched the man in the stomach, sending him flying into a few trees.

"Don't underestimate me Yamcha!" Prince said with his arms folded.

I laughed at the scene. Well he was shown a thing or two. I turned to the short one, who looked terrified.

"Well? Are you going to make fun if us too?"

He shook his head saying "no." I chuckled and petted my son's head.

"Good boy!" I chuckled.

He smiled and went back to normal before hugging me. I just starred for a few moments before putting my arms around him.

This is MY son. No one else's. He is my offspring, my creation. I made him with the help of his mother. No one, no matter who Kohlra is with, will take that away.

Then I said something that I never knew I'd say.

"I love you, my son."

"I love you too, Daddy."