3

J I S O O

"Ms. Kim, this is for you."

My secretary knocked on my door and she was holding a bouquet of flowers. She handed it to me and I was confused who gave this.

"From who?"

"The delivery guy doesn't know either, Ms. Kim. He said that he's only been ordered to deliver it here. But there is a small envelope on the flower. I'll excuse myself."

I nodded on my secretary.

I opened up the envelope but it doesn't say who is it from. Only the initials of LM

Beautiful flowers for the beautiful lady.
I hope you'll have a good day.
-LM

LM?

Who could this be? Might be...

I paused for a moment. Darn, Lisa Manoban?

She's has the Initials of the name that was the same on the letters. What is she doing?

I grumply put the flowers aside and hid the letter on my cabinet. Jennie might seen this and won't stop teasing me again.

As I was typing on my laptop, I received a text message from Seulgi which made me frown. The heck?

 The heck?

I smirked. Can't imagine how Seulgi's impression right now.

Irene and her might be in a relationship for years no but she's still the playgirl that I know. Since Highschool, she has a lot of girls to flirt with.

The first time we've met, she also tried to hit on me but as soon as she knows that I'm not even interested with her and as what she said that I am boring, she stopped and just became my friend.

Can't even remember how we got close. lol

As the day ended, I was so exhausted. Meeting here and there, meeting with the clients outside the company, and signing a lot of papers now leads me that I needed some wine.

I may not be a hard drinker but I always keep some wine in my office just to release my stress.

I was ready to go home when again, I received a text from Seulgi but it wasn't her who uses her phone. It's Lisa.

 It's Lisa