8

L I S A

"Hey.. I heard that you and Jisoo were getting more closer now, huh." Seulgi Unnie smirked at me.

Well, for the past week, they have seen us talking and laughing more with each other now. Jisoo is being clingy to me sometimes when we are together especially when there are times that she's visiting me to our department.

We both smile with each other and if there is anyone else, she goes back to her cold face. Cute.

Sometimes we go out to dinner secretly and I've been visiting her to her house. We spent most of our time watching movies, chit chatting and even cuddling. But as for the kiss, we never did it and never talked about it or Jisoo just don't want to bring it up.

I heard her one time talking to her fiancé when we went out for dinner and she was like in a bad mood arguing with him. I don't ask much about them, I don't want to hear their stories. Not that I'm jealous but.. it's wrong how that guy doesn't give time to her. Jisoo deserves everything.

"Hey, Lisa.." Seulgi Unnie waves her hand in front of me.

"Y-yeah? What is it, Unnie?"

"Damn, I lost you for a second. You were smiling like a creep."

I chuckled.

"Sorry.. what were you saying again?"

"Oh, Lisa. I'm warning you.. Jisoo is engaged, okay?" That, again.

"I know that, Unnie. I'm not planning to take her away to her so called fiancé.. have you met him?"

"Hae In? Yeah, many times already. And I'm telling you, he's a jerk."

"Huh? Why?"

"Because whenever he is here, he always spend his time looking at his phone, not paying attention to Jisoo. Even were going out as a group, he was always in his phone. That's why I don't like him for Jisoo, but.. it's gonna be Jisoo's decision anyway."

"Are you also there when that guy proposes to Jisoo?"

"Oh, yeah. That was hilarious. Jisoo wasn't even prepared for it. We're having dinner actually, all of us. Then suddenly, he stood up and held Jisoo's hands. I know Jisoo wasn't ready to say yes but she doesn't have any choice. Hae In's family was there. The only person who was excited for it was Jennie."

So it was like, Jisoo was forced to say yes.

"But Jisoo can even say no for it."

"Being in a long term relationship, Lisa.. The only option you could to is to say yes to pay some respect to their family. That's what Jisoo did. But if Jisoo doesn't meet Hae In and she met you first, I'll support you both but now, keep your heart or whatever you feel for her."

I felt my phone vibrated and I got a text from Jisoo..

I smiled.

"Who was that?" Seulgi Unnie asked trying to peek on my phone.

"Nothing. Just about work."

"Ah, work. Okay.." Seulgi Unnie chuckled.

I know she's being sarcastic.