4

L I S A

Months passed and I'm still trying to get closer to Jisoo. Still, she ignores me everytime I'm coming with Seulgi Unnie and they're having lunch with their friends. I recently found out then that Jisoo is Seulgi Unnie's business partner. Phew

Whenever I sit beside her, she ask Nayeon or Jennie Unnie to chanhe sits with her. Like dude, do I have a virus or something? Psh.

One time, the two of us left in the table and for fcking 30 minutes, she ignored me.

Oh well, since she's very busy with her own thoughts, I took a photo of her and she finally noticed it. She was mad because I didn't get her permission taking her a photo.

 She was mad because I didn't get her permission taking her a photo

Beautiful isn't it?

I don't know why but she's making me feel something inside of me that I could not help it. I am admiring her more.

Talking about our age gap, I don't care. Even my ex couldn't make me feel this way. Funny thing is, I even laugh at what they say that you're inlove if you feel butterflies in your stomach and fuck I'm feelin' that now.

I somehow manage to talk to her but she's giving me cold answers. Damn.

Monday..

It's been a week now that I haven't been with coming with Seulgi Unnie. I wonder if Jisoo was thinking about me? No erase. I don't want to give myself false hopes.

I'm here in my marketing class now and I was waiting for our professor.

"Hey, dude. Have you heard the news?" My friend Ryujin asked me.

"About what?"

"We're going to have our training with one of the biggest company here in Seoul! Not your company, stop assuming."

I rolled my eyes. "Our company is the top 1 here in Korea, Ryujin."

"I know, but as I have said.. one of the biggest.. psh."

"And who's company is that?"

"Kim Enterprise."

My eyes went wide but at the same time, my heart jumped for joy. This is it! I finally can see her everyday.

We ended our conversation as our professor went in.

"Good morning, class. As for today, we're not going to discuss our lesson but I have some announcement to make. As all of you know that months by now, you'll be graduating. And for that, the faculty already decided where your training will be. We've chosen 2 companies, Kim Enterprise and Manoban Corporation."

I frowned.. why my Dad's company is called?

"Miss Manoban.." My professor called me.

"Yes, prof?"