15

J I S O O

I just got done with my meeting to my employees as we are having our 25 year Anniversary to our company. I haven't spoken to my Dad regarding about this 'cause Mom also said that he is not ready to talk to me.

Sigh.

He's still disappointed about the decision I've made. I never told them yet about what happened in California. I'll go home next weekened to inform them about this.

I poured myself a glass of wine. Everything was stressing me out especially the talked with Jennie earlier when she heard me and Seulgi. I grabbed my phone and texted Lisa.

I really should make it up to her and Seulgi was right

I really should make it up to her and Seulgi was right. She needs to know about what happened in California as well.

"Are you two in a relationship?"

I remember Seulgi's question again. Now I'm thinking what really are we? Since I'm still engaged before to Hae In, Lisa and I never talked about this. Should I be the one to ask first or I'll wait for Lisa to asked me?

Nevermind.

I stood up and got my things. I texted Lisa where we'll meet and got out my office.

"Yeri, cancel my schedule today.. I need to go somewhere."

"Okay, Ms. Kim." Yeri bowed and I thanked her.

I was waiting for Lisa here at the restau when suddenly my phone rang.

It was Hae In. I turned it off and put my phone in an airplane mode so that he'll stop contacting me.

Just for a sec, Lisa entered the restaurant and I waved at her. She smiled at me.

"Hi. Flowers for you."

She's really sweet.

"Thank you, Lisa."

"Sorry I'm a bit late, I needed to get my car at the bar where I left it last night."

"Seulgi said you got drunk. Why?"

"O-oh.. about that hehe.." Lisa scratched her nape as she awkwardly laughed at me.

I held her hand and brush my thumb on it.

"I'm sorry if I made you worried. I'm just really tired last night and I needed some time to think."

"I understand. I didn't know what happened so, I'll just wait for you to share it to me."

"Well, you deserve to know.. but let's talk about it later. I already ordered us some food, let's eat first.. okay?"

"Sure." Lisa smiled and held my hand too.

I don't really care now if many people notices how we interact with each other. Everybody knows who I am, they all know I'm engaged but that didn't bother me. I really don't care anymore.