CHARACTERS.

VALENTINA RUSSO ( Lombardi ) 16

              valentina is a sweet and talkative girl just for her mother. She is an observer, cold to people who she don't know but may still be polite.

ELENA RUSSO  (Lombardi) 44

         She is ex donna and the mother of  seven children. She love her husband and kids alot,and can do any thing for them.

LEONARDO LOMBARDI  46

             Ex don of Italian mafia, fearless, ruthless. A dangerous man everyone fear's from him. He can be a monster, but he is totally opposite with his family,. He love his wife and sons alot,but his princess has a special place in his heart.

ALESSANDRO LOMBARDI  24

         The eldest son of Leonardo, the current Don of Italian mafia he is the exact copy of his father the monster in mafia world but a caring brother and son to his family. He love his Stella (sister) alot and overprotective about her, he treat her like his daughter.

ANTONIO LOMBARDI  22

        The second eldest son. He's the doctor of the family,and mother hen to the siblings he loves his siblings but  overprotective about his sister, he love her alot, he's a sweet soul but can be the devil if you hurt his family specially his sister.

GIOVANNI LOMBARDI 21

          The third eldest son. He has a cold personality. He's the most aggressive among them, he love his dove (sister) alot and can do anything to see her happy but over_overprotective about her.

XANDER /XAVIER LOMBARDI  19

        The forth and fifth oldest son. They both love to tease their flower/topolina (sister) they love her alot and always  fight over to who will spend more time with their sister.

FRANCISCO LOMBARDI   18

            The sixth eldest son. He was the prankster of the family.  He has a joyful personality.  he loves spending time with his buttercup (sister). He overprotective about her.

Plz vote,  comment,  share, follow must
See You soon.......

                         bye.🤗