CHAPTER 11

VALENTINA    POV..........

                   Today is a Sunday so I  don't have to go to school, today I'm going to spend my day with my babies they grown-up so fast.

        I went to garden where they both are eating the meat,  which I bought for them they also know how to hunt on there own.

"hello my loves what is my babies doing huh" I said when suddenly they both jumped on me and all of us fell.

"arrghh can you both plz step back I can't b- breath"  I said while struggling to get them off me, finally they both step back.

"you both are not the babies anymore you can't just jump on me like that"  I said to which they both let out a small groan , I sit on the ground as they both lay down there with there heads under my hands want me to  massage it.                          

        They got so big now I can't carry them like before when they were babies, no matter how much I workout.

Time skip.......

            We just done playing and now we are going to forest so they could run and enjoy some fresh air and nature.

          I got in my  Range Rover with my babies at the back seat which is not enough space for them as they both are the  gaints that what ray call them.

In forest..............

"how about you both race and I will give a treat to however wins" I said,  we just got here and they are exploring the forest when I got this idea as they both are pretty good at running.

"now when I said go you both will start running OK now, 1. 2. 3. Go" I said with that they both start running like the speed of light, soon they both cross finished line together.

"wow buds you both are the winner now here is your treat" I said and give them meat.

(I know you probably thinking about their names so here it is............)

DEXTER

DEXTER. 😎🐯

 😎🐯