Prologue

Plot:

- - - - X

Taylor Carter is a young doctor who Just finished her Med School in Harvard with the highest score. A sweet, innocent and nerd girl who has never fallen in love with anyone and is willing to prove that she can live alone forever and be a surgeon despite everyone saying she's way too sweet to be in a hardcore specialty. But when she arrives at William Grant Hospital she discovers that life is more than medicine: life is also to have friends, have fun and, who could imagine, have someone to love.

Joe Thompson is an ambitious man leaving Princeton Med School with honors. Coveted by women, hated by men, Joe acts like a cold man, who pretends not to believe in love because he's afraid of getting hurt again. His self-esteem is unshakable, and he's convinced he's the most brilliant doctor. But someone will cross his path and make him question his professional and personal convictions.

Selena Quintanilla is a smart woman, a sexy brunete and someone confident that use all her strenth to hide the pain and guilty for a childhood trauma that change her family lives forever while still mourning the loss of her best friend. But when she enters the auditory for the first day at the internship something in her shifts and she already know her life will never be the same.

Jack Smith is a shy guy, typical nerd and romantic man, always open to give everything in him to help the others. What no one knows is that Jack is hiding a well kept secret that can unballance the hospital like a bomb.

Blake Shelton is a girl full of energy, lovely, very friendly and is willing to be a respected surgeon on William Grant Hospital. But this plan gets complicated when she falls in love for her resident. Will she be able to ignore her feelings in order to keep going?

This is a journey of medicine, love, sex, fears and growth and how life can change in a single heartbeat.

- - - - X

Main Characters

Taylor Ellena Carter, 23

Joseph Wilson Thompson , 24

Selena Lucilla Quintanilla, 24

Jackson Peter Smith, 25

Blake Isobel Shelton, 23

- - - - X

AN: Hey guys! Welcome to the adorable world I create for Heartbeat. Come with me into a incredible journey of love, fears, medicine, sex, love, forgiviness , trauma and complicated relationships.
My interns are going to have the time of their lifes in William Grant Hospital, in Boston.
Oh, and I decide this story starts in june 2015. Stay with me and watch my babies becoming surgical residents and later attendants.
I'll do my best to update weekly.
See you guys really soon.