Exploring the big old city

Joe's POV

I wake up and look at Taylor, deeply asleep, and hear the sound of our phones buzzing.
Of course our friends are worried about us...if they knew how fine we are…
It's 5:45 am.

We are good, don't worry.
Taylor wanted to get back to the hotel earlier and we didn't want to border you by saying goodnight.
See you all later.

I get back to bed and I can't help but smile looking at Taylor, fully naked sleeping by my side, with a thin sheet covering her body. She's a divine creature and I could watch her forever.

Then, she moves in her dream and I see her pussy, with dry blood on her inner thighs. Proof of her virginity, finally lost. I'm honored to be the first man to be there, and I hope I'm the only. I love Taylor, and I want her to be mine forever.

Looking at her baby angel face, I notice she's stirring. Looks like she's in pain, which doesn't surprise me. She 's really tight, so as careful as I was, it might hurt for a few days. Just the memory of her pussy tightening around my cock makes me hard again.

Damn, I can't wait to do it again… until then I have to relieve myself.

When I leave the bathroom and lie back on the bed she opens her eyes and winces in pain.

– How are you feeling, honey? Still in pain?

– I'm feeling like I was ripped open.– she laughs, but she's clearly holding back tears.

– Poor baby. I'm sorry my cock hurt you, but I know something that may help. Stay here.

She looks at me confused and I get up, going to the bathroom and wetting a cloth with hot water from the bathtub.

I come back to the bed and help Taylor to sit on the bed.

– Excuse-me, love.– I say as I open her legs and put the warm cloth on her pussy.

– Oh my… that was a great idea, thanks.– she says with half open half closed eyes.

I sit by her side, putting her head on my shoulder and playing with her hair. After a while she changes her position so she can look at me and kisses me.

– Thanks. I'm much better now.

– You are welcome, love.

I close my eyes quickly and I feel Taylor watching me. When I open it again, she's blushing and looking at my flat cock.

– What, love?– I ask in a playful tone, knowing exactly why she's blushing.

– Nothing.– she tangles herself more in the sheets, making sure she stays all covered, and I can't hold back a laugh.

– Oh no.– she says and I open my eyes again. She's looking at the little mess her blood made on the sheets. – What will the lady that cleans the room think of us?!

– Don't worry, babe. At the most she's going to think we are a couple in love with each other that just had their first night.

She gives me a small smile and removes the cloth.

– It 's cold.

I nod.

– Why don't we have a hot bath now? That way you can remove this dry blood and keep your vagina warm.

– Okay, but can you help me to get up? My legs are numb.

I help her to get up and walk hand in hand to the bathroom, where I turn on the water and look for a bath bomb because I know Taylor loves those colorful things.