Some bullet holes can't be fixed

Heartbeat chapter 32- Some bullet holes can't be fixed 

A.N: Hey guys, today's chapter has some TW for gun shootings massacres, só If you don't feel comfortable about It please don't read. At the end of the chapter I put a note for you telling what the chapter was about. 

March 

Jack's POV 

– What a boring day, jss.– Joe complained and I nodded. 

– I swear if I have to save that robot for one more  I give up. – I add. 

– Shut up, your stupid asses. You are going to curse our shift. 

Blake and Taylor are barely listening so they don't join our little argument. They are busy watching TV. 

– What are you so invested in watching, uh?– Joe says and we all turn to see. 

That's when everyone's heart jump because the journalist stop the TV show to announce a tragedy. 

– Turn on the volume!– Selena asks and Blake raises the volume. 

– ATTENTION EVERYONE IN BOSTON. WE JUST HAD A MASSIVE GUN SHOOTING AT BOSTON INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL. AT LEAST 20 TEENAGERS ARE DEAD AND OTHER 50 CAN BE HURT. THE SWAT JUST ENTERED THE BUILDING. WE KEEP WAITING FOR NEW INFORMATION REGARDING THE STUDENTS HEALTHY AND THE SHOOTER. 

– Oh shit! I told you would curse the shift, thank you!–  Selena huffs and start to run to the ER. At this point the chief already knows what is happening in town. 

We all walk to the ER but my mind is kind of out of my body. I stop in a bathroom to throw up my breakfast. No one knows but this situation brings back one of my deepest fears. 

– Come’on, Jack, grow your ass, you are an adult now, what’s past is past.–  I try to collect myself before stepping on the ER right in the moment the chief starts talking. 

–  GUYS, AS YOU PROBABLY JUST HEARD WE JUST HAD A MASSIVE GUN SHOOTING IN A HIGH SCHOOL. TEENAGERS FROM 14 TO 18 YO ARE SEVERELY HURT AND OUR HOSPITAL IS THE FIRST CHOICE BECAUSE OF THE DISTANCE. THE FIRST AMBULANCES STARTS TO GET HERE IN 15 MINUTES SO THAT’S THE TIME WE HAVE TO TURN THIS ER IN A TRAUMA CENTER. ALL SURGERIES ARE CANCELED FOR A UNLIMITED AMOUNT OF TIME, THIS KIDS ARE OUR PRIORITY NOW.   PATIENTS WILL BE DIVIDED BY COLORS: MILD CASES ARE GREEN, URGENCE CASES ARE YELLOW, SEVERE CASES ARE RED AND UNFORTUNATELY THERE WILL BE BLACK FOR THE DEAD.  I COUNT ON YOU. 

My heart is racing but there’s no space for feeling anything, today is about saving lifes. 

Joe’s pov 

Damn, this is really fucked up. They are just kids being shooted by a crazy dude that probably wants revenge against someone. 

Of course I wanted something to happen so I could do surgeries but never could imagine kids would be the patients. 

I look at Jack and he's pale like a candle wax while putting on the ER gown. 

– Man, are you…

He shakes his head mumbling "Not now" and I nod. He's probably just focusing on doing his best and this is what I'm doing too. 

– Let me help you, love. Everything is going to be fine.– I whisper at Taylor seeing she was struggling to close her gown due to the trembling fingers. 

– Joe, several kids died, and many others may die in our hands because a piece of shit decided revenge for his miserable life. – she says with red eyes and I see a mix of sadness and anger.