Chapter 16: More Zombies

In a car. Aki, Tendo, Kurose. Were driving to a place.

"I'm sure we won't meet again, so do mind you mind answering a question? We're going to do some sightseeing around Tokyo and then head back to Kyoto."

"I heard you were after the gun devil. Do you really think you can kill it?"

"You lost to a guy who killed 20 people in the special division, and yet you'll somehow win agaisnt the devil that however many millions of people around the world?"

"The truth is we both got plenty fucked up by the gun devil and joined the Bureau because of that grudge."

"But we had no illusions of killing it. If you just think about it, you'll realize it's insane. Honestly when I see you, I get annoyed. You're so damn weak and yet you're parading around this manga hero-esque goal. It hurts so bad it gives me goosebumps."

"Look see? I've got goosebumps." He said showing his arm. "No you don't dumbass." Tendo said.

"Quit complaining about everything with me please. You can shut up and watch... I know that."

"But... I also know that if it's not like this, I wont be able to do the things I need to do. I dont have a good perspective on myself anymore right now."

The car pulled up to Tokyo's devil hunters headquarters.

"Thank you for your guidance." Aki said leaving the car. Kurose throwed a Coco cola can at Aki. For him to catch it easily.

"You piss me off, but I'll cheer you on! And I'll leave you with this." Kurose said.

"There arent any normal people in the special division so watch out!" Kurose said a heads up to Aki.

Aki bowed down. Grateful.

~~~~

"Guests from the public safety bureau. Let me get the good tea." A man said at Makima. Who was seating infront of him. Men surrounding where Makima was seated.

"Thank you very much for your cooperation."

"It seems our youngsters went on a bit of a shooting spree in Tokyo went... I'll answer whatever I can."

"Because I want you to understand, this was not on my orders."

"From what I've heard this, Sawatari woman is pulling the strings." He said bringing a picture. "Our youngsters were tricked into contracting with the gun devil with her as the intermediary."

"In exchange for paying 20k yen the contractors will receive guns and bullets."

"That devils need money too is kind of you know... Guess they arent really that different from humans."

"I'd like you to write the name of every one in your organization who has contracted with the gun devil on this here."

"Please send them to prison for a while to reflect on what they've done. Ooh sure."

"Not just the names of those in your group either. Also those from every other group too."

"Missy... You dont get anything do you? Even if i did know all that if it came out that I snitched. It would cause a war between families." He said bringing up what it seems a robusto cigar.

"Missy... You ever heard of the term, 'A necessary evil'?"

"We dont go around crushing other Yakuza groups. If we did some foreign mafia would slip into Japam. We know we aren't some beacon of righteousness, but groups from china or russia do much worse things than we do. We're preventing that."