Chapter 28: Bath and food

Denji waked up to see Power who was sleeping on his chest. "Morning." Aki said over the kitchen.

"You stole my bed. So I stole your bed for the night hehe." You stated drinking coffee but instantly doesnt like the outcome.

"Power kept screaming all through the night I couldnt sleep..." He saw that Aki lost his other arm.

"Good thing one of your arms stuck back on. You can still cook!"

"That's the one of the good outcomes.  One arm reattached for angel. Violence and shark are still alive. But Kobeni turned in her resignation. Arai had turned in his as well..."

"Am sorry for the two of you guys..." You stated holding the newspaper. "Even Power is constantly afraid of the Darkness devil now."

"Gyaaaaah!!"

"Sigh..."

"Here we go again."

"Ugh."

"OAAAAAAH!"

"Hey Power. POWER! Calm down!"

"YEEEEEEE!" Denji hold both of Powers arm.

"There's something in my mouth!! This something in my mouth!!" Denji checked her mouth to see nothing.

"Nope nothing in there."

"YOU LIE! LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!"

"The darkness devil is watching me... Watching me nonstop... Until I go back to hell... AAAAH..."

"Heh.." Power looked at you confused. "You should be more scared about me... BECAUSE AM A PRIMORDIAL DEVIL!"

"AAAAAAAAAH! DENJI PROTECT ME!!"

"Oh yeah? Let's go eat then."

"NNNGH... Okay..."

"P...P...POISON!!"

"It's only veggies dont barf!"

"Eat your veggies, that helps the body to get off the darkness devil's fear." Upon hearing that Power placed more veggies in her mouth.

"Makima's strong. I guess she's going on that trip even after what happened."

~~~~~

"Have you visited Hayakawa in the hospital?" Makima asked Denji who was eating some noodles.

"I was just there. He said he didn't want his hospital food. So I ate it."

"I'm impressed you can eat only  day after having your head cut off."

"Hey at least I'm not like M/n who's still having difficulty on eating!"

Makima kissed her index finger and placed it on Denji's lips. "Denji. Should we just go ahead and take that trip? With just the two of us?"

Denji blushed," HELL YEAH, I'LL GO!! Oh wait... I forgot. Power's in a bad way right now... She freaks out if I leave her home alone... She's getting scared by M/n because his a primordial devil as well... It's like she needs me so..."

"You could always leave her at Public Safety Facility." He looked at the side and back to her.

~~~~

"So? Why didn't you go with her?" Aki said.

"Yeah? Why didn't you?" You said having a hard time eating the food. "Why dint I...?" A memory flashed in his head about M/n. "I don't know..."

Laundry was placed outside the balcony. Denji washing the Dishes. The four of you guys watching the TV.