Part 29: For power

Aki watched you three sleeping. Creepy... "Power you stopped screaming last night." Power opened her eyes.

"Well looking back on it... I may have defeated the darkness devil in hell..."

"Oh yeah totally." Denji says waking up.

"Yuh uh Yawn" Power smiled.

"I'll be returning to work tomorrow along with M/n. Can you handle looking after Power on your own?"

"Eh we'll probably be fine."

"We'll be perfectly fine!"

"That's good then."

RRRRRRIIIIIIIING

The phone ringed. Rung?

~~~~

Outside the headquarters of Tokyo were you guys. You guys shortly went in Makima's office.

"The four of you look well. I'm glad. Sorry to call you in out of the blue."

"Excuse me but...What is this concerning?" Aki questioned Makima. Curious.

"I heard from captain Kishibe. Hayakawa. As you requested, division 4 can withdraw from the expedition to eliminate the gun devil. It's not a problem. But Denji M/n and Power will be going on the operation."

"Hmph to bad..." You said as you stretched, and yawned a bit. Aki looked at Makima, sweat rolling down his cheek.

"Wait a... What do you mean?!"

"Denji Power and M/n are under my supervision. I'd like to show more people their capabilities to legitimize division 4. I'm having them temporarily join devil extermination division 7 to carry out the operation."

"Operation members need to be briefed on related classified material. Hayakawa, if you'll be sitting it out, I'll have to ask you to leave." Aki seemed to thought for a minute.

"I'll do it." Aki stared at Denji his face confused.

"I've got plans of my own. I've been waiting for this a long time."

"I'm going too! Denji's my buddy, after all!"

"I'm doing this too! Just incase these two rascals do anything crazy." You said bringing the two in your shoulder, them having smiles.

"Miss Makima... I'm sorry.. May I join the operation too...?"

"Great of course you may. Denji Power will need a guardian with them, M/n can't handle this two on his own."

"No need to worry. Denji doesn't die, also is M/n's. And Power is quite sturdy herself. You just worry about yourself."

"Now that all four of you are on the operation, I'll tell you what we know regarding the gun devil's current status. The information I'm about to disclose can't leave this room." Aki had a stern face, his face had a sweat drop.

"As of now, the gun devil has already been defeated and confined."

"SINCE WHEN?!" You said shocked.

"WHAT?!"

"HUUUH?! NO WAY!!"

"When the soviet army sighted the gun devil for the most time... It had already been taken down by someone else and was in an unconscious state. Current, 20 percent of the gun devil's body is possed by america... 28 percent by the soviets... 11 percent by china... and 4 percent by other countries. The remaining 37 percent is held by devils around the world as flesh pieces."

"NO WAY! THA'TS NOT POSSIBLR! What about the guns that killed Kurose and all the others...?!"

"Those were made by man. But the manufacture of guns is strictly controlled in every country , by international law... Officially yes... But in reality in every country the government circulates guns manufactured is secret. Though it seems the people trafficking the guns are claiming they obtained them in contracts with the gun devil to cover up the unseemly truth."