Part 33: The awesome Devil POWER!

"Power. Do you hear me?"

"WUH?" Power said confused appearing at a new different place.

"Who..."

"Ah are you the guy that M/n doesn't really talk about?" Sal smiled, knowing you want him as a secret.

"Please Power... Me and Pochita want you to save Denji."

"But... I'm to weak."

"If your weak, how did you help out defeating the Gun devil?"

"Huh...?"

"I transported you here. Though even for the blood devil, you are going to disappear at this rate. But it's okeh. Devils can grow stronger by eating the flesh of a powerful devil. If you eat some of me, you can be as powerful like Denji and M/n."

"Will you save the Denji?"

"DAMN STRAIGHT! He's my buddy after all!"

"Hm?" You puked out Power. You just teleporting her out of you for some reason like she hadn't been transported in a random area and out into the real world.

"GAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!" Power let out a battle cry her devil form appearing. Giant spikes appeared out of the devil hunters chest or hearts.

"THE BEST!!" Weapon that were made out of the blood of people appeared outside of there body. "I'M THE BEST!"

"1000 TERROS BLOOD RAIN!" loads of weapons were summoned straight at Makima. "MAKIMA'S NOTHING! NOGTHING! I AM THE FIRST PRESIDENT AFTER ALL!"

"Zombie." The zombie devil appeared. The devil hunters turned into Zombies. They bit on Power. "OWWWWWW!!! OW! OW! OW! OW! OWWWWWWW!"

"Bang." Before the attack happened you took a massive bite out of Makima. "!!" You regenerated, even after a short amount of blood was sapped out of there bodies and into yours.

"VAWER!"

"..."

"Why are you even here Power...? Why are you still here."

"Ugh... Ah... Ahh... Ah..."

"Answer me."

Power grabbed Denji and tried to run. "THIS IS MINE!" "Bang."

"GAAAAAAAH!"

"VOWERR!" Power let go of Denji. "Be a good girl and give me Chainsaw man. If you do then I'll make you a pet again instead of killing you."

"AS YOU COMMAND!"

"ACTUALLY, I'M THE ONE WHO CAUGHT HIM!" "Good girl."

"That's...!"

"GIVEN MY GREAT ACHIEVEMENT...!"

Pochita and Sal had seemed to think the same thing. Power is dumb as fuck.

"Be a good girl Power and set Chainsaw man down on the ground."

"Am being ignored."

"Power?" Power seemed to thought, her face was sweating bullets right now!!

She thought about all the memories the two of them had. From the first when the two of you saved Power and Meowy. Then too the shower.

"AA.....AAAAAAAAAA....!" Spears, swords  arrows sprout out of Makima's body. Power running away with Denji.

"WHYYYYYY?!" The two of you ran Power holding onto Denji's body. "WHY?! IT'S NOT LIKE I CAN BEAT MAKIMA! SO WHY DID I DISOBEY?!"

A giant praying mantis hand appeared ready to cut Power. You punched it with a loud KABOOM!