Part 39: Death comes to shove

"A dangerous devil has appeared on campus. Please evacuate the building immediately via the nearest escape route."

"Shit... She's trying to lure me and Denji out to fight them..." M/n mumbles as he heard the bell. "Should I even fight them? Denji got it." M/n states as he got up.

"Nvm he's an idiot." M/n runs to the other way seeing Denji. "Hey bad devil! Let the girl go!"

"Mind your own business!"

"Welp you left me no choice! I don't wanna blow my cover... but a superhero can't stand idly by in an emergency and all!!" M/n tackles Denji on the ground.

"No you're not you idiot!" The devil tried to strike on the two of you. "What the fuck are you doing?!"

"You're blowing our cover!!" M/n says as he carries Denji to a good spot to transform. "WHAT?! YOUR ON HIS SIDE?!"

"Goddamn!" M/n places Denji on the ground. "How about that girl?!" "She good. And why can't you just transform in safety?!"

"What the fuck happened to M/n no rules and shit?!"

":)" "Fine..." Denji revs up his engine glaring at M/n. Who stuck his tongue out. He destroys his choker.

Denji slices the tentacle that the devil throwed at the girl. "OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW?!"

"Chainsaw man?!"

"Tadaaaaaaaaa!"

"OMIGOSH! CHAINSAW MAN SHOWED UP! WHAT AM I GONNA TO DO NOW?!" The devil says worried about her life and her bestfriends safety. "AAAAAAH! STAY AWAY! STAY AWAY!"

Denji dodges the tentacles and slices one of them. "Chainsaw man's here ta save the day!!"

"Why can't I hit him?! Oh yeah! I can just... Read his mind!!" KABOOOM! The devil's face was blown apart. Denji slicing the tentacle and jumping.

Mitaka got up. "Ow...!" She got up, the scars appearing. "Chainsaw man! Pain!"

"Yeah?"

"What?" Denji and M/n was on top of the devil's head. "Rip girlie." M/n states as he remembered the devil's name that was in front of him.

"War devil."

"Uh."

"Yuko leg sword." A leg sword sprouted out from the intestines. "Remember me... Chainsaw man Pain?" Denji her body. M/n smacks Denji's head.

"Dumbass."

"Whoa?!" A body got up from the intestines. "Do we know her? Oh! Hey you! I saved you! Yeah, me!"

"G-Gyaaaaaaaaaaaaah?! Don't eat meee!"

"I'm not gonna eat you! I'm chainsaw man! I don't eat people! Cuz I'm human on the inside! How 'bout I show you my human form to prove it?!" A hand snapped protecting Denji, M/n knowing the attack he covers himself with flames before running.

"They vanished... Are they saying... I'm not even worth there time? Show yourselves, CHAINSAWMAN PAIN!!! I'LL OBLITERATE YOU TWO!!!"

"Dwuh?" Denji hangs up in the air by the octopus devil M/n running in the classroom. "You're hopeless. I told you I'd stop you by force if I had to."

"But that was almost such a natural reveal!!"

"I heard four kids from class 2 died."

"They're saving this Yuko turned into a devil and killed them! Yeah her! The annoying one!"

"You know how Yuko was bullied in middle school? I bet that's why she made a deal with a devil."

"It just goes to show that the mentally weak get tricked by devils easily."