Chapter 10

yeeeea buddy double upload today!!! So i still looking for that book i need to find it!

•*•*•*•*•*•**•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*••*•

chapter 10

(Jake's POV)

I shifted into my wolf 'i luv you LiL'i sent tthrough my mind

'i luv you too go tell them we all set and to releasecges 1,2,nd 3'she sent back i nodded my head.

I trotted to the soldiers "lets move out mr.rose she says releasecages 1,2, nd 3"he nodded next thing you know we arrive at the battle feild with hundreds of thousands of snowy owls flying with us. I know what your thinking owls? Weeeell lets just say they can be vicious as a dragon and demon hahaha. The strike of midnight they emerged from the shadows the alpha and mr.Rose steped up to each other "Alpha Xander...." "Tom..." he said back coldly "alright give it up i know you have her!!!" he scrramed i smirked "wellcif you want her then come find her!" i screamed and on cue the dragon/snowy owls flew around attacking "nooooooooow"her father screamed. Then the blood bath began bloody slurping everywere she suddenly shifted into a untouched snow white with a silver horn rhino and spheared the wolfs.

Suddenly i was circling with Alpha Xander "give her to me she is mine!!!!" he growled "ha! Last time i. checked she was my mate"i snaped back as he stopped circling and smirked "that can be arranged" he said 'thats it i'mma kill em!!!!!!'my wolf roared with that i snaped i lunged for his throat we was clawing and svratching him Joy screamed as her neck was broken he shrugged i took that advantage and snapped his neck and with that the war ended. I notice only at least 500 bodies uh oh i sent a message 'Guys 2nd wave starting now!!!" uh oh tey have allies but were is lilly!?!?!?! The war started again but still lilly nowere in sight!

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*••*•*•*•*•*•*•

ooooo cliffy!!! What happened to lilly? Who remembers me saying that a certain unknown shift will happen to end the war ?? If so what do you think it is? Oh nd still looking for tht wattpad book