Chapter 12

heyyy guys soo how are you liking the story sooo on Thursday i was foolin around wit my friend a really tall football player nd as i was leaving to go home he kicks me really hard in the ass so if u was in the hallways u would me scream "Owwww!!" then laughig then i started runnig down hallway after him screaming "get back here Sloth!!!!!" with my water bottle i wack him in the head(still had good amount of water in it) n he almost ran into an opening door thank u hahahahahaha

•**•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•^•*•*•*•*•*•***•*

chapter 12

(Lilly's POV)

I saw a Jake turn around and saw the wolf it had to be the Beta weeell the new alpha charging at Jake and there omega became there beta so ya i gotta use my yeti scream but nobody knows i have and --- "Jaaaaake NoooooooooOOOOO!!!!!" and the wolf went flying into a tree i blacked out i woke up in a bright and gorgeous forest awww a bunny!! I heard a twig snap and so a glowing wolf "hello LILLY i am the spirit wolf" i gasped "i have selected you and mate to rule the super natural as king and queen but no time to waste you must use your secret power i will activate for you i will talk to you after the war because it will drain your energy right out of you now go!!!" i snapped outof it i got up and a wolf bit my sholder i howled in pain 'everybody get to a bolder nowww!!!!'i screamed to my pack i riped the wolf off 'jake grab a boulder' i screamed in my head to him all of the wolfs surronded me "alright i girly come with us and your mate wont get hurt" the new alpha said i smirked "dont clount on it he looked confused "what r u blabering bout--" i held up a finger and counted "you will see in 5..4..3..2..1.. " i was starting to float in the air everybody even my pack was giving me the wtf look an the 'ooooo shiny' face because i was glowing in the sky and i shifted into a.........

•**•**•*•*•*•*•*•*•

short i kno but who can guess wat she shifts into!!!