Chapter 13(photo of mystery shift)

hey guys so in gym the other yesterday my friends made me scream bloody murder twice in other words i screamed super loud bcuz they hit me wit tennis ball during racketball nd meh gym teacher sooooo annoyed with me bcuz i roof tennis balls daily up to at least 5 a day ahahaha nd my math teacher annoyed with me bcuz i laughed lagit the whole class even when she talked all because of 2topics DEAD PEOPLE nd CHIWAWAS if u want the storys in details then private message me oh and watch out for Andy the Ghost hahahaha anyways back to the story!!!!

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Chapter 13!!!!!

(Jake's POV)

I spotted Lilly when she shouted 'Jake!!!! Jake behind you!!!!' i turn around and saw their beta who is now their alpha charging at me. Before i could move she shouts 'Jake NooooOOOO!!!!' and used her yeti screach the bone crushers covered their ears with their paws. Then suddenly i saw Lilly go faint LILLY!!!!!!!

My wolf kept shouting 'Protect-Mate-Mine-Must Protect Mate!!!'over and over again i saw a wolf about to pounce on her till i jumped in his way. And showed my cainines and snarling. I growled so loud you could probley hear iy from china(note the sarcazum) then he lunges for my neck. I scratch his face and we circle 'get away from her!!!' i shouted in my mind he makes an evil laugh 'give us the girl and nobody gets hurt....well more like you wont get hurt pup hahahahah' i pounced on him grabed his kneck ad snapped it. I turn around to see lilly awake uh oh doesnt look good she shouted to our packto get to the boulders all the bone crushers were surrounding her. Oh no the injured!!! 'all the strongest and abled people grabbed the injured NOW!!!!!' i shout to the my pack in my head my beta spoke up 'bu---' i snaped using my Alpha voice 'just do it god damn it!!!!' and all i heard was a bunch of yes alpha's. The injured was safe and i run to my fathers boulder. All we could do was ----were is lilly?!?!?!?!?! I we was in human form so i shouted "Lilly!!!!!!!" i was panicing when i saw lilly floating up and up and up up into te clouds the bone crushers are looking for her when there was a light sooo bight you had to look away and in a flash it was gone. Everybody froze when they heard a furocious roar kinda like what a t-Rex sounds like. Suddenly right before our eyes a whitish-Silver-ish Dragon flys through the clouds roaribg very loud 'this is for you Jake and all the pain they caused us' she said to me i nod. The owl warriors flew away when they saw us heading towards the boulders. Then she first used ice to freeze them solid very sexy might i add. Then finally a lazer like thing like the jabawaki used in alice in wonder land and ended them once and for all.

Silence thats all the world was not even a single chirp from a bird a croak from a frog, our packs looked frightened even the parents. She slowly flapped her wings and landed on the floor.

(Lilly's POV)

A dragon i was a fuckin dragon?!?!?! How sickly awesome is that !!!! Roared in anger i spotted Jake movingthe injured to safety thanks to his alpha instincts. 'this for you Jake and all the pain they caused us!!' i had about another a minuete till my powers kicked in when i heard the spirit wolf talk to me 'you will have like 5mins to talk before you blackout when you transform back but if someone hits your head to knock you out then thats bad your powers are here' she said i roared in anger and used my ice breath to freeze them but something just didnt feel right i just couldnt figure it out. I next used that jabawaki lazor breath like in alice and wonder land(johny depp 1) and finished them off i slowly landed and transformed and transformed i was wearing black booty shorts,a silver tank top that shows my belly and ends right above my belly buttong and black combat boots with my hair in a loose french braid. I then felt a sharp pain all i heard was "LILLY!!!!! NOOOO!!!!!" from jake then my father shouting "Max,Ruby(twins),Steve,Joe after him and kill him now!!!!! Harmony get the pack doctor and meet us at the house!!! Jake yo- JAaaaaake!!!!" and i fell into blackness. I was alone. Nobody here....

(back at the house)

I hear whispers 'wwwwwwaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkeeeee uuuuuupppppppp' almost like a snake hissing. I was walking and saw a door i open it. Omg this is weR i saw the bunny!! I giggled i started twirling in circles with my eyes closed and arms up giggling. Ehehehehe funn! A twig snaped i whiped my head. The spirit wolf apeard "hello Lilly" she said i giggled "why hello um name?" she smiled a wolfy smiled "AnnaBelle my name is Annabelle now come along child we have much to descus" i giggled why am i so childish acting oh well i giggled again "hehehehe ok Annabelle! Lets go!"

(Jake's POV)

A COMA?!?!?!?!! I growled i slammed the pack doctor up against the wall i was angry and so was my wolf that we couldnt protect my 'OuRS god damn it!' my wolf shouted my eyes were now there gold right before i shift a pretty gold you could lose your self in "what do you mean shes in a damn coma!!!!!! Miiiike tell me!!!!!" i roared my beta burst through the door he ran to get my father who was apperently talking with her father so he was here "Jake let him go!!! Steeevvee, maaaax and joe get up here fast!!!!!" he roared you could hear through the whole house and they run through the door "whats goin--- Jake!!!" they shouted "hold him back!!!!" my beta shouted they were pulling me back "Tazor quick!!!!" uh oh look what you did now wolf!!!! He just growled and i felt a pain in my side i finally was released and sprinted for my room. I slammed the door my fault..... It was my fuckin fault she is in a coma!!!!! I threw everything off my desk execpt my computer i broke my tv i punched a wall and a frame fell i picked it up ......me and Lilly and the park having a picnic at the park we asked somebody to take our photo. I slid down the wall and broke down crying my beta(i forget what i named him so lets name him matt) "jake? Are you-" he saw me he turned around to get my mom " jake?" my mom said "its my fault its all my fault" i sobbed she hugged me "shhhh its not your fault shhh" she cooed i never cried. I walked over to lilly's room also know as were the pack doctor can watch her " erm doc? Look i sorry" i said softly "its ok Alpha Jake"he said i pulled up a couch to the bed i wasnt leaving her side not now not ever



Ooooo cliffy!!!!!!! What happened to lilly in the spirit world! What will happen to jake! Tune in to find out