Chapter 19

(Lilly's POV)

I walked into the dinner and spoke "hey Kelly guess who i talked to for like a minuete on that speacial chat website" i said sacasticly she shrugged and spoke "who?"

I sighed "Jake" her eyes widened "wow he doesnt give up" i nodded when the bell rung.

I look and saw Tom "Hey Tom(A/N: if you dont remember tom he was from first chapter in the first book one of the guards) so why are you here?" i said as he sat at the counter and i got him coffee.

He frowned "i was sent on a mission to find you but i can see you dont want to be found" i nodded "please dont say anything" he nodded.

Work went by smoothly busy but smooth. I was getting ready to leave when Kelly shouted out "come on girl shopping now!" i chuckled

I placed my hands on my hips and spoke "if its babys R us i am in i gotta get stuff for the nursery" she froze i gave a look that says what? She sighed "you should just go online and send it home because you are leaving when he is born remember?" oh shit i forgot about that.

Hmmm "i know! Come over my place!!" she chuckled and nodded.

********

I logged onto my laptop i saw i ha a new email from Jake. I clicked on it and read

' Dear Lilly,

Why did you hang up last night? Why wont you just come home i need you i miss you i love you. Its killing me inside knowing i cant wake up to see your beautiful face everyday. Its killing me to know that we have a baby boy on the way. Its killing me not knowing if the 2 of you are safe. Its killing me not what could happen next.

I asked every single alpha in the united states to look for you but everyone said no. So thats means you left the country. We got a letter from Alpha Vortex saying 'Hand over the girl or we attack' please just tell me were you are so i can bring you home.

I remember how we use to run around like little kids just joking around but i guess i have to wait 6 months

Love you always,

Jake'

I sighed as i typed in www.babiesRus.com. Kelly took the mouse and clicked cribs. She squealed " oooo this one is perfect!!!!!!" i chuckled.

"fine fine put it on shopping cart" i stole the mouse. Basicly thats what we did for hours.

**********

i shouted from the kitchen "hey Kel! What you want for dinner!" there was a pause "anything is fine!" alright chicken it is.

I cooked dinner and we ate at the table "alright see at later aligator" she responded " in a while crocadile!" we laughed.

(jake's pov)

I stopped sobving when i got an email from lilly i clicked it and read

' Dear Jake,

This is very hard for us i know i know. But trust me its for the best good news you will see me in 2 months mood swings will stop a month before birth!

I had kelly over for dinner tonight. I have enough money for support so i am fine oh and i hope you have enough room for storage because a suprise will arrive in 3.....2......1

Love,

Lilly'

Just as i finishe reading 3......2......1 my father yelled "JAAAAAAKE!!!!WHAT IN THE HELL IS ALL THIS!!!" i ran down stairs and saw baby supplies. Cribs,changing tables,carrage you name we got it.